Arizona Open (CSI Predator US Pro Billiard Series) 28-31 July, (10 Ball/9 ft table) Winner $13K

realkingcobra

Silver Member
This is correct, but sponsors are not dumb. They study demographics.

This is why PHA get good wealthy sponsors like Rolex Watch, their demographic is high dollar folks.

Roger Penski build his high dollar car mall in Scottsdale where money lives. Not on getting we’re poor live.
And the demographics that watch pool are all ages, from rich to poor, but the ONE thing they ALL have in common, is they ALL have to EAT something, and its that FOOD that you should be paying attention to, not the watch they're wearing, or the car they're driving!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
This is correct, but sponsors are not dumb. They study demographics.

This is why PHA get good wealthy sponsors like Rolex Watch, their demographic is high dollar folks.

Roger Penski build his high dollar car mall in Scottsdale where money lives. Not on getting we’re poor live.
How's this for your demographics....

Yes, the single food that most Americans would want to eat for the rest of their lives is pizza, which 21 percent of survey participants chose as their answer. It beat out steak (16 percent), tacos (11 percent), pasta (11 percent), and even the undeniably American hamburger (13 percent).Jul 12, 2021

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look, if a sponsor puts up $1.2M to sponsor an event, then through the viewership of 1M worldwide viewers, sees a direct SALES return of $30M.....THEN you have the right sponsor!!!!
What happen to your glue campaign project ?
Wasnt it sustainable to pull off your pool tour you were talking about it last time

realkingcobra

Silver Member
What happen to your glue campaign project ?
Wasnt it sustainable to pull off your pool tour you were talking about it last time
When it comes right down to it, glue sales could never sustain funding pool tournaments. The sponsors for pool need to already be spending millions upon millions in advertising anyway. They're always looking for the next best advertising program out there, and that's what I have.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
When it comes right down to it, glue sales could never sustain funding pool tournaments. The sponsors for pool need to already be spending millions upon millions in advertising anyway. They're always looking for the next best advertising program out there, and that's what I have.

Two kinds of people in World.

Talkers, who talk.

Doers who make things happen.

If your an inventor, most projects do not got from idea, to market fast.

Lot of work from idea, to customer. Could be year of many Bats Profucts until product is tweaked to
Being Perfect.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Two kinds of people in World.

Talkers, who talk.

Doers who make things happen.

If your an inventor, most projects do not got from idea, to market fast.

Lot of work from idea, to customer. Could be year of many Bats Profucts until product is tweaked to
Being Perfect.
You forgot the third type of person, the one who does nothing, offers nothing, is negative towards change, but then don't hesitate to sit back and enjoy the fruits of labor from others hard work, you know them, the bums of this sport!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
You forgot the third type of person, the one who does nothing, offers nothing, is negative towards change, but then don't hesitate to sit back and enjoy the fruits of labor from others hard work, you know them, the bums of this sport!

Bum is strong word, and change has to be good for each person.

If there is zero benefit it mean nothing.

Like you town host super bowl, NFL talk about how it benefits town.

Not really, plus average Joe life is not enhanced.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Bum is strong word, and change has to be good for each person.

If there is zero benefit it mean nothing.

Like you town host super bowl, NFL talk about how it benefits town.

Not really, plus average Joe life is not enhanced.
You can please most of the people most of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time!!

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The next event in this series is early September during the BCA Nationals, and the following players who were not in the first one are signed up:
SVB
Filler
Orcollo
Pagulayan
Feijin
Ouschan
Bergman
and quite a few more.

Dechaine is out, apparently withdrawn because I believe he was previously signed up for it.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Thanks for that info! A real bummer about Dechaine, hopefully he can make some other appearances soon though.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
So I should poll the people watching pool, ro see if they WANT to watch pool????

Well they may watch, but some do not watch, I am sure for many reasons.

Maybe if you ask what they like, or dislike, you might figure out how to make your stream better.

TAR use to do good job, but apparently they did not make it.

I could never figure out why room owner would all have say a 7 & under tournament on same Saturday.

Would have been smarter if they worked together, doing event of different Saturday’s. But the Pool Bar owner always worked against each other.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well they may watch, but some do not watch, I am sure for many reasons.

Maybe if you ask what they like, or dislike, you might figure out how to make your stream better.

TAR use to do good job, but apparently they did not make it.
Availability was one of their problems, choice of 2 players to watch was another!! Millions of people will watch live pool events, if you actually give them something worthwhile to watch, make it available, and price it affordable.