Simonis Heads Up

Dartman

Silver Member
If you're thinking about getting some Simonis cloth you may want to act sooner rather then later based on this news -
Billiard cloth factory Simonis heavily damaged
Last week's floods severely damaged the Iwan Simonis factory in Verviers in Belgium.
The market leader in billiard cloths does not yet have a complete picture of the enormous damage caused by the flooding.
The factory with approximately 50 employees is completely shut down, as are the companies in the immediate vicinity, which also suffered a lot of damage.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
i just had issue ordering tournament blue for a pool room, You know what we did?? WE ORDERED BLUE GREEN! SImonis needs our support, try to offer different colors that are normally abundant. This will help them get more $$$$$ to help get their operations back open.
Felice at Simonis USA has been an integral part of our company over the last 8 years we have been working with her. Her customer service is amazing and so are the rest of the people over there. They get our orders out FAST and most importantly: everything is always RIGHT!
Thanks Simonis for all that you do for us and GODSPEED on getting back to normal operations!

The McRitchie's!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
i just had issue ordering tournament blue for a pool room, You know what we did?? WE ORDERED BLUE GREEN! SImonis needs our support, try to offer different colors that are normally abundant. This will help them get more $$$$$ to help get their operations back open.
Felice at Simonis USA has been an integral part of our company over the last 8 years we have been working with her. Her customer service is amazing and so are the rest of the people over there. They get our orders out FAST and most importantly: everything is always RIGHT!
Thanks Simonis for all that you do for us and GODSPEED on getting back to normal operations!

The McRitchie's!

I have been waiting for my classic green to wear out which by now it is has so now its just a matter of time to recover my table in tournament blue, please tell me I am not going to have to go to red if I want Simonis, am I?????

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been waiting for my classic green to wear out which by now it is has so now its just a matter of time to recover my table in tournament blue, please tell me I am not going to have to go to red if I want Simonis, am I?????
You can find it but you may pay a premium.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can't find HR give ANDY988 a try. My 'room is using it and everyone likes it. Seems to be wearing just as good as HR. Not as cheap as it once was but its still less than HR.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Faster cloth is hurting pool, not helping it, all it promotes is pity pat pool.
Whatever. When you get your fantasy tour started feel free to use slow cloth. I live in a very humid area and 860 gets REAL slow quick. ANDY988 after a week or so plays very nice.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Gues
Whatever. When you get your fantasy tour started feel free to use slow cloth. I live in a very humid area and 860 gets REAL slow quick. ANDY988 after a week or so plays very nice.
Guess you'll just have to learn how to work on your stroke! Same for everyone, right?? Or do YOU need special help?