Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with the post you quoted. I know this wull sound old fashioned to you but a meaningful and productive dialog is where one person says something and then the other responds with something related, either supporting or contradictory. It results in what we called a conversation back before people started exppressing themselves by blurting out whatever incomprehensible and misspelled thought popped into their tiny heads. Read what I wrote, understand it and then respond. Lather, rinse, repeat. Stop acting like a complete idiot.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Its ok if you dont understand what I say. Just dont reply.

The shorter version of what I said is:
Most sports are advertising for youth sports equipment.

With pool you can have top end equipment and still have a bad game. Thats a problem for product sales.

At the athletic level being on a pro team or being recruited out of college is highly political. Now that college athletes can get paid it feels like a job people get elected into.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Its ok if you dont understand what I say. Just dont reply.

The shorter version of what I said is:
Most sports are advertising for youth sports equipment.

With pool you can have top end equipment and still have a bad game. Thats a problem for product sales.

At the athletic level being on a pro team or being recruited out of college is highly political. Now that college athletes can get paid it feels like a job people get elected into.
Explain how that is even remotely related to me pointing outbthat you misrepresented a post by a pro pool player.

justnum

Silver Member
Explain how that is even remotely related to me pointing outbthat you misrepresented a post by a pro pool player.

What would you describe my misrepresentation is? Your vague descriptions are not clear. With writing there is an audience and a message, you only have questions no statements.

With your questioning its more like questions for questions that distract from verification of records.

This thread is about the JS 626 and discussion on how to publish a record breaking attempt.

gerryf

Justnum, here's the post where you showed what John Schmidt said.

1629367302524.png

Then you posted,
JS posted on facebook he will not participate with his free entry into any events this year.

Sounds like he makes more from giving lessons. Thats a career choice I relate to highly.
An obvious misrepresentation of what John Schmidt said.

You don't seem to be a very reliable source, wouldn't you agree?

justnum

Silver Member
Justnum, here's the post where you showed what John Schmidt said.

View attachment 607048

Then you posted,

An obvious misrepresentation of what John Schmidt said.

You don't seem to be a very reliable source, wouldn't you agree?

In the UFC many athletes fight on short notice. Some find out day of or a little more.

JS crying about needing more time is unprofessional. It supports Dannys theory that JS is more of an entertainer than ready for action player.

Danny called me out once but I wasnt ready. My game is more competitive now and if DH put me on spot, I will take the match knowing I cant win.

I can find out how much of a gap in skill there is.

JS explaining other priorities more important than major pool events is worth discussing.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
In the UFC many athletes fight on short notice. Some find out day of or a little more.

JS crying about needing more time is unprofessional. It supports Dannys theory that JS is more of an entertainer than ready for action player.

Danny called me out once but I wasnt ready. My game is more competitive now and if DH put me on spot, I will take the match knowing I cant win.

JS explaining other priorities more important than major pool events is worth discussing.
That doesn't directly adress what gerryf explained, try again.

gerryf

You need to grow up.

Every major tournament has major, world-leading players that don't attend because of reasons. Your poorly informed opinions on what is 'unprofessional' don't matter as I'm sure you've realized.

Danny complains about Schmidt, but Danny doesn't play??

You've misrepresented what John Schmidt said, and you should think about apologizing for that!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You need to grow up.

Every major tournament has major, world-leading players that don't attend because of reasons. Your poorly informed opinions on what is 'unprofessional' don't matter as I'm sure you've realized.

Danny complains about Schmidt, but Danny doesn't play??

You've misrepresented what John Schmidt said, and you should think about apologizing for that!
Funny...11 days to travel overseas being unreasonable leeway is a concept inconceivable to him.

I guess last minute is ok when someone else pays the mortgage and bills.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

Yeah, then maybe you can go a few rounds with Mike Tyson and play 18 holes against Phil Mickelson left handed. You are delusional to think that was a serious call out.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

js/c.w/bca crew of actors have an 'excuse' as to why they are unable to provide real proof (other than the edited theater sho) George C. Scott and Walter Tevis warned us about these type of people - poor entertainment. I see your not one for having any excuse i.e. no fear - I like your style Amigo.

Last edited:

gerryf

js/c.w/bca crew of actors have an 'excuse' as to why they are unable to provide real proof (other than the edited theater sho) George C. Scott and Walter Tevis warned us about these type of people - poor entertainment. I see your not one for having any excuse i.e. no fear - I like your style Amigo.
Danny! Welcome back! Your avatar claims that you're "one of the best in 14.1". How come you never provide any proof of that?

Maybe you should change your avatar signature to "I once played John Schmidt, but could never come close to running 626 balls!"

Reactions: KRJ

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do we get free copies of your vids?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny! Welcome back! Your avatar claims that you're "one of the best in 14.1". How come you never provide any proof of that?

Maybe you should change your avatar signature to "I once played John Schmidt, but could never come close to running 626 balls!"

A few years back, DH, via DW, was offering a DVD of his 351 -- I bought a copy and it's an amazing, inspiring run:

I've mentioned that run a few times and bottomline, its a great, clean run. Unedited, BTW. As I recall, it was on a GC with a goofy, far left corner pocket, so Danny basically has to try and avoid shooting to that pocket as much as he can. Basically he puts up a huge run shooting to five pockets.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few years back, DH, via DW, was offering a DVD of his 351 -- I bought a copy and it's an amazing, inspiring run:

I've mentioned that run a few times and bottomline, its a great, clean run. Unedited, BTW. As I recall, it was on a GC with a goofy, far left corner pocket, so Danny basically has to try and avoid shooting to that pocket as much as he can. Basically he puts up a huge run shooting to five pockets.

Lou Figueroa
I'm sure we'd all like a copy.
Screenshot_20210826-205651__01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.