Thank you, Jay Spielberg!

JZMechanix

Silver Member
I want to give a shout out to Jay Spielberg (AZB username A-1 billiards). Jay helped me out by providing me with a hard to find set of Centennial rails after a set that I had restored got lost in the mail on the return trip to the table owner.
I highly recommend Jay to anyone needing pool table work in the New England area, and he's always willing to give advice over the phone or email when needed.

Capture.JPG

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I want to give a shout out to Jay Spielberg (AZB username A-1 billiards). Jay helped me out by providing me with a hard to find set of Centennial rails after a set that I had restored got lost in the mail on the return trip to the table owner.
I highly recommend Jay to anyone needing pool table work in the New England area, and he's always willing to give advice over the phone or email when needed.

View attachment 607593
A shipper "lost" a set of rails for a Centennial?? When I sent my GCI rails out to update to current cushion profiles I had them insured for $5K, Fed Ex didnt like it at first but when I explained my position that if these were lost or damaged I would essentially need to buy a new table so they went with it. They made the round trip no problem but I also built wood framed plywood crates with foam protection on the inside. I made a note of which screws to remove to get the crate open for the table mechanic.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Hi Jack,

Thanks for the kind words. Just one update. My Address is A1 Billiards 21 West Auburn St Manchester NH 03101. You have my business card from 11 years ago when we met.

Jay

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

View attachment 607593
He has done a SERIOUS amount of business and gets all our respect. Happy he could help you out and I am sorry this all happened. I just hope you an your client get through this, I know you will make it right.

YOU are one of the absolute best guys out there working on tables and I sure appreciate all of the work you have done for our company.

Your railwork is AMAZING and you are a true gentleman to deal with. Everyone in this business can learn volumes from you, I sure have. Thanks for being a stand up man and showing how a REAL businessman operates. I know every client you have enjoys your presence in their home and LOVES their table. God Bless you and your family!

Sincerely,

Trent from Toledo

P.s. ALL YOU MECHANICS TAKE NOTE: SOMETIMES THINGS GO WRONG ON JOBS< JUST THINK: WHAT WOULD JACK Z DO??? THE RIGHT THING< THATS WHAT!!!

Dartman

Silver Member
Hi Jack,

Thanks for the kind words. Just one update. My Address is A1 Billiards 21 West Auburn St Manchester NH 03101. You have my business card from 11 years ago when we met.

Jay
Phone number still the same?

Has it been 11 years since Alsip - time flies.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Phone number still the same?

Has it been 11 years since Alsip - time flies.
Hey Buddy,

Time does fly for sure. Same phone number 603 765 6160. We are in a new store and warehouse, 20,000 square ft. Selling and distributing Diamond tables in New England, New York and New Jersey. I'm hiring if you know of anybody looking for a great service and installation job.

Good to hear from you, hope all is well.

Jay