$2077.14 Balls

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Would look good in an Architectural Digest photo shoot in a billiard room properly decorated to compliment the Tiffany Balls. You’d never actually hit one, of course.

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those balls look like a real deal compared to the two paper cups in the same color at the bottom of the page for $195. The workers in their shipping department must really get some good laughs.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those balls look like a real deal compared to the two paper cups in the same color at the bottom of the page for $195. The workers in their shipping department must really get some good laughs.
The paper cups are ceramic actually, I looked 😂

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a luxury item and most likely a better material.

Can't believe people are complaining about expensive set of balls when we shoot with 5k pool cues stored in 2k cases.

Or people with 1k cue in a 2k case.

Pool players and pool playing is a luxury. We have to buy expensive equipment to play this game.

Balls too.

I really hope you are joking. They are nothing more than painted up decorations, they belong in the funny gif thread as much as anywhere else. I think the point of the thread went over your head.

Last edited:

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are not Tiffany's customer base.

we are though.

we are the ones buying Justis cases and 10k cues.

I’m looking for a blackboar 6 point cue and now have to bump my budget to 10k.

don’t get me started on the idiots with prewitts and Ginas.

we’re not here to criticize. Tiffany knows who we are.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$10,000 is the sales tax on a good cue.

best
Fatboy……sucker born every minute….me

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$10,000 is the sales tax on a good cue.

best
Fatboy……sucker born every minute….me
That’s most in here.

It can be 1k or 10k and anything in between. There’s a lot of people that are like this. Don’t forget the 2k cases to house these cues.

Basically I’m not here to judge because pool is a rich man’s game like golf. We’re not buying a $5 ball and take it to the park for free and shoot basketballs.

We have to buy expensive equipment to play. Privileged.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
That’s most in here.

It can be 1k or 10k and anything in between. There’s a lot of people that are like this. Don’t forget the 2k cases to house these cues.

Basically I’m not here to judge because pool is a rich man’s game like golf. We’re not buying a $5 ball and take it to the park for free and shoot basketballs.

It makes me hard when I beat an "Equipment Player™" with a $300 McDermott from 25 years ago with a homeade extra hard mikdud and masters from the rail. You paid more for your shaft than I did for everything in my case and I beat your A$$.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It makes me hard when I beat an "Equipment Player™" with a $300 McDermott from 25 years ago with a homeade extra hard mikdud and masters from the rail. You paid more for your shaft than I did for everything in my case and I beat your A$$.
Then someone beats you with a house cue. You see what where I’m getting at.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That’s most in here.

Expensive cues & cases are to show off and have conversations about on league nights. The price of a cue has NEVER made a player any better than they already are.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Expensive cues & cases are to show off and have conversations about on league nights. The price of a cue has NEVER made a player any better than they already are.
I didn’t say a cue 5k cue makes someone a better player.

I’m saying Tiffany is marketing these balls for guys like us. When people are playing with expensive cues then it comes as no surprise if they own these Tiffany balls.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I didn’t say a cue 5k cue makes someone a better player.

I’m saying Tiffany is marketing these balls for guys like us. When people are playing with expensive cues then it comes as no surprise if they own these Tiffany balls.
Tiffany isn't marketing these balls for guys like us. Tiffany is marketing these balls to people who buy a fancy furniture table as a decor statement, not as something to play on. Same with folks with bookshelves who do it for a "look" and have never even read the books on the shelf. It's "jewelry" for a decorating set piece, nothing more.

I'd be surprised if they are even phenolic, probably just polyester junk, not that it matters, they aren't for actually playing with anyway.