The ULTIMATE F#¢* You?

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
What's the ULTIMATE F#¢* you when you beat an opponent? We're talking salt in the wound...

🤔

The best one you've read/heard/experienced?

Even if it's just a though, what is it? :love:

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You make the loser watching episode of Bluey. F y i I know 20 and 30 year old that watch that show. I don't know how. I mean I'm up for a cartoon I watch My Little Pony and the lion guard but I just couldn't get into that show.

Why do you want to do this? You should try and be a good Sportsman. I mean there's tons of stuff you could do to rub salt in the wound. But why do you want to. If I remember later today I will post some more meaner ideas if people want to see that. Cuz there's tons of stuff you could do.

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I beat a very good player badly, which I do from time to time. It wasn't tournament play. Final score was 9-0. He was fuming the whole match and getting more angry as time went on. It drew about 15 watchers. I was in rare form, grabbing top end of my game and running out every rack. He had a few shots, most of which were kicks and I figured he was probably ready to snap his cue. He has anger issues and he never hesitates to rub a win in on anybody. I sank the final 9 ball and it got real quiet and I said to him "Hey Randy, do you want me to book you an easier game?" He was fuming mad, threw his cue in the case and stormed out.
I've had a few threaten me with physical violence, but I tell them to be careful with that thought while holding my arm out, I tell them "This is what's called a 37" reach in boxing."

Last edited:

sonny burnett

Registered
You make the loser watching episode of Bluey. F y i I know 20 and 30 year old that watch that show. I don't know how. I mean I'm up for a cartoon I watch My Little Pony and the lion guard but I just couldn't get into that show.

Why do you want to do this? You should try and be a good Sportsman. I mean there's tons of stuff you could do to rub salt in the wound. But why do you want to. If I remember later today I will post some more meaner ideas if people want to see that. Cuz there's tons of stuff you could do.
???? Out where the busses don't run...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the two things that I have encountered most in tournament play when beating someone are: 1. a guy saying" you ought to buy a lottery ticket, you are so lucky" or , if it is a handicapped tournament, guys complaining either to me or the tournament director during or after the match about my or their handicap rating - I don't care what folks say after a match, but I don't like the complaints during the match.

Last edited:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.

I don't want to myself, just mainly looking for some good/funny stories of BS that people have experienced. The one where young Mike Massey handed the guy he beat's money out at the door was a funny one. Imagine getting beat out of your money and your opponent just gives it out to random folks leaving for the night!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I busted a guy and left with his girl On a Saturday night.

I didn’t touch her, that would be farther than I’d go, she slept on the couch and I took her back to the pool room next afternoon when we woke up. I was in my bedroom alone.

He fell off the wagon that night too after being sober for about a year, I got all the cash an his truck was repoed on Monday.

he asked me to play……

That is the worst thing that ever happened to anyone I’ve ever played. That was in 1988.

Fatboy

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I busted a guy and left with his girl On a Saturday night.

I didn’t touch her, that would be farther than I’d go, she slept on the couch and I took her back to the pool room next afternoon when we woke up. I was in my bedroom alone.

He fell off the wagon that night too after being sober for about a year, I got all the cash an his truck was repoed on Monday.

he asked me to play……

That is the worst thing that ever happened to anyone I’ve ever played. That was in 1988.

Fatboy
That's adding insult to injury in anyone's book.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played a guy about 20 years ago for $20 a race to 5. I was much younger and cockier;) We were always cutting each other up. I win the set and take his money. He was usually broke. I go around to every table in the room and ask if anyone wants a drink, and to thank the guy over there. I had about 10 takers and one after another they said “Thanks John”. He was pissed.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The same guy I beat another time for 20, and I went to the dollar store and bough 5 cheap T-shirts. I brought them back to the pool room and showed them to him and said thanks for the clothes. They were my gym clothes for years. I finally threw them out a few years ago, and almost kept them for the memory.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I beat another John for 150 one night as the room was closing. I took the money and used it with a lady of the night. The next night I go back to the pool room, and John is there. I tell him what I spent his money on, and told him I had the girl say "Thanks John". He was pissed, all red in the face.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I beat another guy for 200 we were rivals for a while. I bought 3 pairs of shoes at DSW with the money. On the bottom of the shoes, I took a soldering iron and carved his initials in them. I went to the pool room the next day, wearing my new kicks, and put my feet up on the counter across from him. He was laughing about it.

Yeah, I was definitely bad:)