INTERNATIONAL "BIG FOOT CHALLENGE" 10-BALL FIELD FILLED

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accu-Stats will be releasing new live streaming features which require a more customized delivery service to the public. The 2021 International Open will be providing live coverage of all 13 tables including the traditional Accu-Stats Video Production 4 camera edit from Table 7. Tables 1-6 and 8-13 will be selectable from the online live stream page. Each table will also be digitally scored and the live stream will have the latest scores and player names on the video itself in real time. Excitingly, all who purchase a video pass to watch this years event will have 30 days of retention to watch every single match from the event. This will also allow everyone from around the world to be able to watch matches on their time schedule, and not have to witness the matches live, or be burdened with a replay loop.

It is very easy to sign up from the live stream page, and it even offers a Facebook Connect option. Myself along with Upstate Al will be providing customer service for those that may be having difficulties.

See you at the event, or online!

Goldy.

Wow, love this if they actually execute this. The last time I watched any event with all tables streamed was W9B by Kazoom some years ago .
This also has archive 30 days.

This could set benchmark that other promoters including Matchroom , CSI have to match. It is way overdue that all matches of big events be streamed just like major sports
:LOL:

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stream (PPV) will include the 10 ball event?

The website is not clear, plus they only let you view prices AFTER you log in by making an account.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, but it is BEFORE you purchase right? :unsure:
Sure, but wouldn’t it be easier to just give out the information before having to create an account?

I’m just trying to spend money and support the event. I’d also like to know if the 10 ball event would be included.

There’s no mention of any of the pertinent information on the site, including the early bird special.

patscue

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
STREAMING SCHEDULE:
Oct. 22-23 will be exclusively One-Pocket on all of the tables.
Oct. 24-26 will be 10-Ball on the TV table and 9-Ball on the other 12 tables.
Oct. 27-30 will be exclusively 9-Ball on all of the tables.
ALL MATCHES will be streamed.
Enjoy!!!

CebuanoNiNoy

Pinoy D Player
Silver Member
If we knew then what we know now, he would have been invited. :)
Well, I understand what you're saying. But it's not like Carlo Biado is not a world class top-tier player. At least he won the WPC championship and is still a top-tier player in the Philippines even before he won the 2021 US open. Pretty much potent than Lee Van at least considering Corteza's age and overall winning.

patscue

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Well, I understand what you're saying. But it's not like Carlo Biado is not a world class top-tier player. At least he won the WPC championship and is still a top-tier player in the Philippines even before he won the 2021 US open. Pretty much potent than Lee Van at least considering Corteza's age and overall winning.
We invited players into the Big Foot Challenge that had entered into the 9-Ball Open. Carlo did not enter the 9-Ball event, at least not yet. Hopefully, he will and then we might be able to use him in the 10-Ball event as some players have travel issues. I hope he responds to my message that was sent to him recently.

patscue

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Sure, but wouldn’t it be easier to just give out the information before having to create an account?

I’m just trying to spend money and support the event. I’d also like to know if the 10 ball event would be included.

There’s no mention of any of the pertinent information on the site, including the early bird special.
The 10-Ball event is included in the early bird special with the one-pocket and the 9-ball.

Goldy

Beating The Internet
Silver Member
The stream (PPV) will include the 10 ball event?

The website is not clear, plus they only let you view prices AFTER you log in by making an account.

ppv_plus_thumb1.jpg

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So it looks like with the PPV+ you will also get to watch the Junior events since all of the tables will be streamed.

CebuanoNiNoy

Pinoy D Player
Silver Member
We invited players into the Big Foot Challenge that had entered into the 9-Ball Open. Carlo did not enter the 9-Ball event, at least not yet. Hopefully, he will and then we might be able to use him in the 10-Ball event as some players have travel issues. I hope he responds to my message that was sent to him recently.
Ok, got it. Thank you for clarifying sir. I appreciate it much.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's still in-country and deciding whether to stay or go home. I think he and his wife miss their children/family back home. I've encouraged him to stay for the Predator event in Michigan and the International Open but he was non commital.

I just got the word. Carlo is going home soon. He's in New York now on vacation.

Last edited:

upindaklub

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is Alex Pagulayan's listed country the Phillipines? I know he came from the Philippines but he's been a Canadian citizen for a long, long while.

Also, do you have any idea why Carlo Biado is not playing on this tournament?
Dual citizenship no doubt.

Goldy

Beating The Internet
Silver Member
Why is Alex Pagulayan's listed country the Phillipines? I know he came from the Philippines but he's been a Canadian citizen for a long, long while.

Also, do you have any idea why Carlo Biado is not playing on this tournament?
It is listed as Canada on the website list with the flags. Not sure why Pat's spreadsheet has Philippines.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Accu-Stats will be releasing new live streaming features which require a more customized delivery service to the public. The 2021 International Open will be providing live coverage of all 13 tables including the traditional Accu-Stats Video Production 4 camera edit from Table 7. Tables 1-6 and 8-13 will be selectable from the online live stream page. Each table will also be digitally scored and the live stream will have the latest scores and player names on the video itself in real time. Excitingly, all who purchase a video pass to watch this years event will have 30 days of retention to watch every single match from the event. This will also allow everyone from around the world to be able to watch matches on their time schedule, and not have to witness the matches live, or be burdened with a replay loop.

It is very easy to sign up from the live stream page, and it even offers a Facebook Connect option. Myself along with Upstate Al will be providing customer service for those that may be having difficulties.

See you at the event, or online!

Goldy.
Nearly any improvement in anything these days is a step backwards it seems.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Pay another $20 and watch all 13 tables (including TV table) . That is good deal
But it is package all 3 events so no option to exclude One Pocket. :LOL:
Watch some One Hole. It's part of a good pool diet. It does a body good.