How to change title to a thread?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Open thread. Under the title there should be two buttons. The left one is WATCH. Click the right one and then click EDIT THREAD.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I’m not seeing those two buttons. I’m using my phone.
Android in Portait orientation.
Screenshot_20210924-185039.jpg

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open thread. Under the title there should be two buttons. The left one is WATCH. Click the right one and then click EDIT THREAD.

I am using an IPad and when I open a thread that I created and do that, I only get one option, which is to “create poll”.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You can only Change it within a few minutes of the thread being made, after that from the outside, it sticks for good

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Must have fixed that with the new update because I remember the old site it was impossible having tried it many times

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I went to a thread I created in September 2020 and had no issues editing the title.

Reading through this, I suspect it may relate to Club Membership (Standard, Silver, Gold).

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don’t have an option of changing the title?
It is possible that you need to try something different. What you need to do is not clear. Maybe you need to edit from a PC. Maybe you need to be a Gold Member. I just changed the title of a thread I started last Thursday with no problem. I also changed the title on a thread from 2019.

It's also possible that title changing is only possible in some forums. There is a subforum where I can't change any of my titles.

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried my PC at work and I don’t have those options. I can edit my text of the post but not the title? What does a guy have to do to gain gold status?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you change the title of your post? I guess I’m stupid because I can’t figure it out on my own.
Don’t worry about it, I been here forever and can’t post a pic(unless I’m on my phone where the pic lives) even then it’s confusing.

you’ll be just fine!!😁😁

all the best!
Fatboy😀