Poolmanis over analyzing angles and position.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been lately putting a lot of effort to mastering cue ball control. (But not playing much)
Sometimes I do practice shooting where i try "over analyze" the game while i play.
This video i am playing ghost and talking a lot cut angles, speed control, carom angles etc...
Couple cool racks and positional shots in IMHO.
Not the best play and I did break like donkey but emphasis was not breaking... this time.
Tell me what do you like this kind video.
I am thinking doing same with 15-ball ghost but it is masochist game. I probably get my ass kicked there.. and balls too. Anyone interested seeing stuff like that?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That takes big balls to think 15 ball rotation out loud. Or the longkero! Secret sauce?

I play it a lot and I imagine if I recorded me, youd hear a lot of:
-Fuck. I should have made that ball
-What the fuck are you thinking?
-What the fuck are you going to do now?
-Fuck. That ball doesn't go in that pocket

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I have been lately putting a lot of effort to mastering cue ball control. (But not playing much)
Sometimes I do practice shooting where i try "over analyze" the game while i play.
This video i am playing ghost and talking a lot cut angles, speed control, carom angles etc...
Couple cool racks and positional shots in IMHO.
Not the best play and I did break like donkey but emphasis was not breaking... this time.
Tell me what do you like this kind video.
I am thinking doing same with 15-ball ghost but it is masochist game. I probably get my ass kicked there.. and balls too. Anyone interested seeing stuff like that?
I'm 2 minutes in and I'm loving it. This is exactly what I need at this point in my game. About half way through the rack I lose focus on position and hearing someone explain their thoughts is quite helpful. Sound is really good, I can hear you very well and also the sweet sound of the balls and cue. Video is clear, angle is good. Out of curiosity, what cue/shaft/tip are you using?

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm 2 minutes in and I'm loving it. This is exactly what I need at this point in my game. About half way through the rack I lose focus on position and hearing someone explain their thoughts is quite helpful. Sound is really good, I can hear you very well and also the sweet sound of the balls and cue. Video is clear, angle is good. Out of curiosity, what cue/shaft/tip are you using?
Thanks. I i use Z2 shaft and Elkmaster tip.

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like the way you analyze your game but you lose me on some of the angle numbers you’re throwing out there

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like the way you analyze your game but you lose me on some of the angle numbers you’re throwing out there
yeah. it must be confusing. I can estimate cut angle from ball positions. 0 is straight in and 90 max cut. 30 degree cut is about half ball hit and 45 degree cut 1/4 ball hit.
I also use my shaft to aim like SVB does and have strong visuals how to aim different cuts. let´s say example 36 degree cut with no english I aim side of my shaft to edge of ball. I don´t always estimate angles but sometimes I do and that was my purpose to practice on that set.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That takes big balls to think 15 ball rotation out loud. Or the longkero! Secret sauce?

I play it a lot and I imagine if I recorded me, youd hear a lot of:
-Fuck. I should have made that ball
-What the fuck are you thinking?
-What the fuck are you going to do now?
-Fuck. That ball doesn't go in that pocket
15 ball rotation or less then 15 fu@#$ a rack?😉

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay. I was trying to make 15-ball ghost set but new girlfriend called me pick her up. I was 2-4 down when i had to go. First rack was nightmare layout but i pulled it home.
I decided to upload those 2 racks i won. Gotta shoot full set soon.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did you know?
I knew it!

Lol. I had a lot of those when I was there.

Now I get only these
Screenshot_20211003-094452__01.jpg