CTE automatically corrects stroke issues

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the referenced video, as I've explained several times before when this has been brought up: Gail and I had just returned from a trip to Europe and we went to Chicago for the weekend, mostly to see our good friend, John Lavin who owns Red Shoes.

I didn't want to play much less be on the stream because I hadn't hit a ball in over three weeks but I said "Whaddahey." Then John said, "They want you on the stream." So I did it and sucked. What a surprise.

So here you go, compare and contrast and give me 200 words in the morning, YouTube has even added a advert in front:

Lou Figueroa
I feel so used, lol
You ran over 100 balls....demonstrating skill, accuracy, good position, and a smooth stroke.
Yet in those other videos you dogged your guts out on simple shots ?? Nahhhhhhhhh!
Dumping...dumping...dumping the backers.
Only a simon pure fool would think those games with you missing shots 3 feet from the hole were on the square.
Disgusting in my opinion. No wonder you got thrown out of so many pool rooms.
"Doing business" in pool rooms and prize fight rings never changes it seems. (And you strut around polishing your halo like you just stepped out from Mass)
(n)(n)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I've missed some pretty easy shots, tell you the truth it's gonna happen again...again and again.

It's reality, it's gonna happen. 👍
Everyone poops. Tony Ellin missed a 2ft shot for $8000 in a pro event. The point for me is that you can't be preachy about how aiming systems are crutches and claiming that a PSR is all one needs to cover the aiming part of the shot and then miss easy shots over and over with your perfect PSR and perfect stroke.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
And what is your excuse for being a two-faced jack ass?

This has nothing to do with you, Larry. Go stick your finger up someone else’s ass.

Lou Figueroa
Your response is proof of the kind of person you are
have a nice day 😛

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an example of terrible execution. Like you said, one needs a solid psr.

I am not going to make excuses for my poor play like you did.

I just played bad.

Once in a while though I made a good shot.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, we know several people that you won't play. Any time you feel froggy I will back Stan against you in an all around. First two games can be 14.1 and one pocket. Then 10 ball and bank pool. I would be willing to bet $50,000 on Stan.

If you want to pick on 70 year olds that is.

Like I said -- I''m just a recreational player.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's an Irish jig. Celebratin' life.

Giving an explanation for poor performance is asking to be excused for that poor performace.

Beyond that I asked you questions about your psr for the benefit of the readers. Please tell us what part of your misses were due to what? Your stroke was perfect so were you not aiming correctly?

Oh it was the humidity right?

It's called: a lack of practice in the weeks before.

Gail and I had been to Rome, Venice, Tuscany, Athens, a few Greek islands. Then we got home and I worked on a bathroom remodel. Here we is on Skiathos.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• skiathos.jpg
    skiathos.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 32

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You looked much better here.
Here is what's really funny though. You get to make excuses for playing bad but no one else does.

Then you post a video of you running a lot of balls to demonstrate that you can play well but you dismiss all videos of cte users who play well.

Seems hypocritical to me.

By the way, Mike Eufemia used an aiming system he called automatic aiming with a swivel. Allegedly he ran 625. Maybe if you had learned that method of aiming you would have broke 200.

Maybe if I just played more or like you spent time going off for $50,000+ in a garage I'd play better.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your response is proof of the kind of person you are
have a nice day 😛

Right.

A person who is not concerned with calling out a two-bit, two-faced nobody who repeatedly insists on sticking his nose into the bizaness of other players.

Lou Figueroa

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Maybe if I just played more or like you spent time going off for $50,000+ in a garage I'd play better.

Lou Figueroa
Maybe. I can tell you it feels good to be able to blow 10-100k and keep moving. Doesn't make me a better player but I know that I am not scared to bet.

I mean if I was a big time master like you and I had since guppy with more money than brains barking at me I think I would be morally obligated to take the money and administer as many floggings on the table as that sucker could stand.

Some people however just don't have the conjones to get off the porch no matter how good they think they are compared to someone else.

But that's not the topic. The topic is that your psr seems to fail you on the aiming part. The psr according to you should be what carries you when you're not in the zone. But you miss a lot of really easy shots so it's hard to see where your psr is good for aiming when contrasted with your words on how a great psr, developed over years, works. Since this is the aiming forum after all.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
It's called: a lack of practice in the weeks before.

Gail and I had been to Rome, Venice, Tuscany, Athens, a few Greek islands. Then we got home and I worked on a bathroom remodel. Here we is on Skiathos.

Lou Figueroa
Wow this is like vacation memories week. What a great testament to practice you are when you show just how far your skill level can fall just by missing practice for three weeks. Ok, you're excused.

But please don't forget my questions on why your super solid, developed through years of hard work, pre-shot routine didn't kick into high gear and give you the automatic solution as you have told us that it should.

I mean I can accept your excuses, you showed us the pictures after all but gosh it's painful to watch the complete breakdown of aiming and execution in such an accomplished player with a self-assessed solid pre-shot routine.

You really could benefit by swallowing your pride and incorporation a good objective aiming system into your pre-shot routine. It would compliment that sweet straight stroke and make you a better player.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Right.

A person who is not concerned with calling out a two-bit, two-faced nobody who repeatedly insists on sticking his nose into the bizaness of other players.

Lou Figueroa
Oh is there some drama? You sound upset. I would recommend working on a better pre-post routine.....

Reactions: bbb

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Like I said -- I''m just a recreational player.

Lou Figueroa
We know. And you always pick on those you perceive to be worse than yourself when you feel like using the "you won't play me" line.

Just reminding you that there are a lot of other recreational players you won't play.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
You ran over 100 balls....demonstrating skill, accuracy, good position, and a smooth stroke.
Yet in those other videos you dogged your guts out on simple shots ?? Nahhhhhhhhh!
Dumping...dumping...dumping the backers.
Only a simon pure fool would think those games with you missing shots 3 feet from the hole were on the square.
Disgusting in my opinion. No wonder you got thrown out of so many pool rooms.
"Doing business" in pool rooms and prize fight rings never changes it seems. (And you strut around polishing your halo like you just stepped out from Mass)
(n)(n)
I've busted 100 a couple of times, and have missed BIH more often than I care to admit. I've never cheated and/or hustled anyone.

Can people just not have a bad day at the table...? If nothing else, the willingness to expose one's lack luster play should be applauded. I know I've given credit to JB for doing so in the past.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Right.

Lou Figueroa
could you give an example or two where i have been two-faced?
as far as being two bit
my low value to you is only because you are a legend in your own mind

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've busted 100 a couple of times, and have missed BIH more often than I care to admit. I've never cheated and/or hustled anyone.

Can people just not have a bad day at the table...? If nothing else, the willingness to expose one's lack luster play should be applauded. I know I've given credit to JB for doing so in the past.
everyone misses

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Everyone poops. Tony Ellin missed a 2ft shot for $8000 in a pro event. The point for me is that you can't be preachy about how aiming systems are crutches and claiming that a PSR is all one needs to cover the aiming part of the shot and then miss easy shots over and over with your perfect PSR and perfect stroke.
I think what Lou does in his psr is aline the balls in a manner that let's him get to the shot line. Who cares how he does it, we all got something in common if the balls go in, a perception that tells us to pull the trigger.

Dogging on someone for missing a ball no matter the shot is silly.

Cte trumps everything I guess.