Dynasphere Tungsten balls -Awesome !

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody have a lead on where to buy these today? I've scoured the internet and have only found one shady site that says they have them but their price is almost $75.
I’ve only used my tungstens two or three times. I’ll sell them if you want them

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Does anybody have a lead on where to buy these today? I've scoured the internet and have only found one shady site that says they have them but their price is almost $75.
If they are a decent playing ball, appearance not withstanding, $75.00 is a bargain for a new set of balls, it sounds like

jtompilot is offering an even better deal.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I have to take back what I said, the bronze balls actually look pretty cool the picture I was looking at was of a different set of balls.

Jaden

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am sure that jtompilot will do you right on the tungstens.

I have only played with tungsten and bronze balls but they do seem to play identical which makes me believe that dynasphere's claim that all of their balls play the same all the way to the most expensive is valid.

I bought the tungsten's first and didn't find the color changes a big deal. Then I bought the traditionally colored bronze balls and the tungsten's went on the shelf. For me, the traditional colors are worth forty dollars and I consider a C-note damned cheap for a quality set of balls.

Other's mileage may vary and all of that jazz.

Hu

uakronseth

Thanks for the input everyone! jtompilot, let me know when you're back from your travels and we can work something out. May end up getting a set of bronze down the road, but personally, I like the colors of the tungsten, especially if I am going to get my daughters interested in learning to play. Once I have both, I can have a “kids” set and a “grown-ups” set.

CaptainBly

Registered
I have the bronze set. They look "in real life" very similar to my super Aramith set. So much so that I had to put them side by side to notice the difference initially. They play very well also.
Most, not everyone of course, wouldn't know they aren't Aramith if I put a measles ball out with them.