SVB to Kick Off High Run Attempts

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While at the American 14.1 Straight Pool Championship, The Legends of Pocket Billiards event founder, BC, received a commitment from Shane Van Boening to be the first player to participate in our high run event, beginning Nov 2, with a starting time to be announced.

SVB, will be making his high run attempts throughout the week, which will be available on our free steam at:

After SVB concludes his attempts we have Ruslan Chinahov, currently in the hunt on the final day of the American Straight Pool Championship, lined up for another week of high run attempts begining Nov 8. Ruslan won the event in 2019 with numerous century runs and defeating AP in the finals.

Subsequently, numerous top flight players have expressed interest in participating and you can expect additional scheduling announcements. All run attempts will be streamed live and free on the LPB Facebook page.

In the meantime, you can get your straight pool fix, beginning at 1200 EST, with the men’s semi-finals of the ASPC.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When is John Schmidt‘s turn?

lol, wait, let me think for a minute…

You know, I just cannot recall JS inviting anyone else to participate in his event. In fact, I thought the table was immediately dismantled after his last run.

In any case, who knows what the future holds, so why not wait and see. At this moment in time there appears to be no shortage of *great* players wanting to take their shot and if they want it we’re going to give them opportunity to go for a big run.

Another player held his event and conducted it as he saw fit. We will do the same.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pretty funny to see the same guy who has consistently crapped on Schmidt's high run attempts set up and promote his own venue for high run attempts.

Will be fun to watch on the stream though!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pretty funny to see the same guy who has consistently crapped on Schmidt's high run attempts set up and promote his own venue for high run attempts.

What’s funny is what a load of baloney you’ve just written.

What I have said is that I have an open mind on whether he accomplished what he claims. Maybe he did and maybe he didn’t. That’s it.

There are also things going on in the background. JS knows what they are and so do we. If he wanted to get invited he certainly has not done himself any favors in that regard.

Lou Figueroa

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member

If you are referring to me maybe you should tune into our page and videos and also recent commentary. I've been wanting to put together an event for 20 years. It's OK as we figured there would be negative feedback with some people but it's OK as I've supported pool my whole life and never been selfish and only thought about myself like many others.
This is a great opportunity to help our dying sport so I would hope you and others would make more positive comments.

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
If you are referring g to me maybe you should tune into our page and videos and also recent commentary. I've been wanting to put together an event for 20 years. It's OK as we figured there would be negative feedback with some people but it's OK as I've supported pool my whole life and never been selfish and only thought about myself like many others.
This is a great opportunity to help our dying g sport so I would hope you and others would make more positive comments.
Bobby, I hope your event goes exceedingly well, and meets all your expectations!
An event like yours is good for our sport!

Will Prout

gerryf

What I have said is that I have an open mind on whether he accomplished what he claims. Maybe he did and maybe he didn’t. That’s it.

Lou Figueroa
"Maybe he did and maybe he didn’t"

English Translation is "maybe he did, and maybe him and the witnesses and the room owner and the BCA, and Bob Jewett and all the other people who saw the run are just making it all up"??

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

English Translation is "maybe he did, and maybe him and the witnesses and the room owner and the BCA, and Bob Jewett and all the other people who saw the run are just making it all up"??

(yawn) Nice try but the last thing I need is a spokesman to translate or explain what I say. We’ve been all over this in the other endlessly long thread.

Lou Figueroa

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bobby, I hope your event goes exceedingly well, and meets all your expectations!
An event like yours is good for our sport!

Will Prout
Thanks Will. It certainly is alot of work but I assembled the best people I could. It's already fun and certainly I hope everyone will be excited with all the events. I think it's a great opportunity for women and men pros to make some great money and anyone that makes negative comments certainly are only wanting drama and not support the players. As I just left the American 14.1 Championships I saw several Pro players sleeping in their car because they couldn't afford a hotel room. I'm hoping we all can work hard and pitch in together as a Billiard community and help alot of the players out.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member

My events has zero to do with any 1 person. To be clear I'm the promoter and I have a commitee and we vote on all decisions including players to participate. I think JS might have a possibility to participate at some point but certainly he isn't helping his cause with his bashing and name calling toward me and others. Also to note we have alot of World Champions lined up and winning a sanctioned World Championship is the 1st requirement along with a very positive attitude and JS has neither.also to note if people make negative comments in our chat room there will be no warning and they will be banned.

Last edited:

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I'm pretty excited about this. I hope Joshua Filler will be making an attempt at some point. With the way he is playing I feel like he is one of the favorites to run 600+ if you could call anyone a favorite in that regard, lol.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
if you want to be legit. than post it where all the people can see it and not just facebook members which shuts out everyone else.

and say who you are and what you are doing. be transparent.
i know who some of who you are talking about, but using initials of people and screen names does nothing for a promotion.

svb, bc, lbp page, ascp, remember one doesnt always know what you know.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty excited about this. I hope Joshua Filler will be making an attempt at some point. With the way he is playing I feel like he is one of the favorites to run 600+ if you could call anyone a favorite in that regard, lol.

JF has expressed strong interest.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the prize for the players to spend a week or so each to play straight pool?

That is in a state of flux at the moment but no one is holding a gun to the players’ heads to participate and yet there is strong interest.

When things firm up I will post $ amounts.

Lou Figueroa