Should other members be allowed to reply in sales posts?

Should other members be allowed to reply to a sales post?

• Total voters

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
If you are making a fortune, maybe you should become a Gold Member here.

You know how to maximize your profits, I’d say.

Pay nothing and then complain.
Actually I'm considering requesting to become a moderator. I used to pay a dollar per sold item on a knife forum I'd be happy to do the same here. 1 dollar per sold cue would work even 2. Considering the few I've sold here I'd say you are way off base with you berating comments, reaching for straws as usual. I'm not complaining either but some here conflate that with a reasonable request to change what I and some others believe to be an outdated unnecessary rule.
This will ultimately be up to Mike and Cleiton and with that I will leave this alone so they don't have more ridiculousness to deal with. I'd recommend the same to everyone else.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I'm considering requesting to become a moderator. I used to pay a dollar per sold item on a knife forum I'd be happy to do the same here. 1 dollar per sold cue would work even 2. Considering the few I've sold here I'd say you are way off base with you berating comments, reaching for straws as usual. I'm not complaining either but some here conflate that with a reasonable request to change what I and some others believe to be an outdated unnecessary rule.
This will ultimately be up to Mike and Cleiton and with that I will leave this alone so they don't have more ridiculousness to deal with. I'd recommend the same to everyone else.

LOL @ $1-2 per cue sold here.

Big spender.

Most people give that much as a tip on a $6 sandwich.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And if any of that was true, whatever mental aptitude you previously possessed has diminished
to the stage where you are incapable of clear logical thinking and just resort to being a jackass.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not apply for Pope……you’d have as much chance. Moderators require being clear minded, objective
and open to reason but you fall so incredibly short of those criteria there’s little chance, plus you’re irritating.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
Now that hntfsh has been called out and I don't have to worry he will ban me the gloves are off. I should have known he wasn't a mod with his BS unprofessional attitude.
:unsure: A few, including myself, have "called out" your reading comprehension. Please re-post where I stated I am a Moderator on AZ. We'll all be waiting to see that. I'll forever remind you of the need to post that up until you do.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:unsure: A few, including myself, have "called out" your reading comprehension. Please re-post where I stated I am a Moderator on AZ. We'll all be waiting to see that. I'll forever remind you of the need to post that up until you do.
He's certainly referring to the comment you made in his other thread. I bolded the words I think he had difficulty comprehending.

"I banned 3 thieves this week on a forum. People trying to scam a forum member that had something for sale, or wanted to buy, in classifieds. The criminals in every case tried to do their dirty deed by taking everything to PM immediately and not post publicly where the other forum members could see the interaction. Happens ALL THE TIME that way. In two of those cases the azzhole thief sent a PM to the poster and said "contact Bill, he's looking for that. His email is blah, blah, blah"."

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
He's certainly referring to the comment you made in his other thread. I bolded the words I think he had difficulty comprehending.

"I banned 3 thieves this week on a forum. People trying to scam a forum member that had something for sale, or wanted to buy, in classifieds. The criminals in every case tried to do their dirty deed by taking everything to PM immediately and not post publicly where the other forum members could see the interaction. Happens ALL THE TIME that way. In two of those cases the azzhole thief sent a PM to the poster and said "contact Bill, he's looking for that. His email is blah, blah, blah"."
(y) (y)

And then there's post #25 from that same thread where I say: 'I admin on another site and our classified rules state people can ask questions about the item, offer a price or offer to buy (which normally then goes to private message for shipping details, etc.) This way, basic questions can be publicly addressed and save the seller from getting the same question 5 times via PM.'

He even replied to that one too. 🤣 Yes comprehension, or honesty, or both, are a problem for dirt man.

dirtvictim

You implied with some indirect wording and use of bold text for emphasis. I saved them all so don't act like you didn't know what you were playing at.
"Takes a mod to monitor and give time outs without warnings (as long as the rules are clearly stated)."
"I'm sure other mods would ban you"
"It'll save you time from emailing people asking why you got banned for 2 weeks. I've managed classifieds before and posted 52 ways from Sunday on the forum rules included big, bold, and red fonts but inevitably people ignored or didn't pay attention. "It got a lot easier just giving short term bans" from an educational perspective than reminding people for the 5 thousandth time to check the forum posting rules. More fun too, a bit of satisfaction."
I should have known a real mod wouldn't portray themselves as you have.
This will all be solved soon enough so I'd say you all should just stop with the nonsense.

dirtvictim

(y) (y)

And then there's post #25 from that same thread where I say: 'I admin on another site and our classified rules state people can ask questions about the item, offer a price or offer to buy (which normally then goes to private message for shipping details, etc.) This way, basic questions can be publicly addressed and save the seller from getting the same question 5 times via PM.'

He even replied to that one too. 🤣 Yes comprehension, or honesty, or both, are a problem for dirt man.
Scramble to save yourself its hilarious.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You implied with some indirect wording and use of bold text for emphasis. I saved them all so don't act like you didn't know what you were playing at.
"Takes a mod to monitor and give time outs without warnings (as long as the rules are clearly stated)."
"I'm sure other mods would ban you"
"It'll save you time from emailing people asking why you got banned for 2 weeks. I've managed classifieds before and posted 52 ways from Sunday on the forum rules included big, bold, and red fonts but inevitably people ignored or didn't pay attention. "It got a lot easier just giving short term bans" from an educational perspective than reminding people for the 5 thousandth time to check the forum posting rules. More fun too, a bit of satisfaction."
I should have known a real mod wouldn't portray themselves as you have.
This will all be solved soon enough so I'd say you all should just stop with the nonsense.
"Implied". "Indirect wording". You are such a child. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who jumped to that conclusion.

dirtvictim

LOL @ $1-2 per cue sold here.

Big spender.

Most people give that much as a tip on a $6 sandwich.
Well when the knife site only asks a dollar to sell a 500 dollar knife I'd say that's a fair market price fee for a 500 dollar cue. Remember this isn't ebay as some have noted.

dirtvictim

"Implied". "Indirect wording". You are such a child. I'm pretty sure you're the only one who jumped to that conclusion.
What ever who cares? It's a personal thing for the targeted individual to decide and interpret not the peanut gallery that breaks the rules like entitled children. Some of you just can't be bothered with the rules.
13, "All questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the post"

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What ever who cares? It's a personal thing for the targeted individual to decide and interpret not the peanut gallery that breaks the rules like entitled children. Some of you just can't be bothered with the rules.
13, "All questions and replies to questions should be done via PM and not in the post"
Go the f^*k away already. No one on here wants you around. Has this fact not been made perfectly clear???? Take your whining Karen ass down the road. Do you think anyone on this site will EVER do ANY transactions with you after this?? You've shown yourself to be petty, self-absorbed, whining nit. How's that for being 'un-professional'??????? Seem enough of this train-wreck, off to 'Ignore' this yahoo goes.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dig your own holes……got news for you……..you dug a grave so deep for yourself
that it would take big Caterpillar equipment and a skilled operator a couple hours to
match it. Selling or buying anything on this site for you in the future with the image
you have created has made that a lot more difficult and challenging. You’ve ruined the
opportunity to make any new acquaintances & friends and fostered a strong disregard
for your comments and opinions. You’d be better served just taking a voluntary timeout
and return with a lot less vitriol. But you likely won’t and it’s only a question of time until
you are hung out to dry. Building new bridges should be everyone’s goal in life but your
orientation is to just blow the damn things up. You will come to regret your statements in
the future and as far as your expertise, I have my doubts…..bullshit embodies your posts
& everyone sees it. IMO, you’re more intent on creating a ruckus than having a discussion.

Folks, the best thing we can do is to ignore this fool regardless of anything he posts and he
will eventually get the message when he is isolated and alone within the AZ Forum community.
He’ll post more idiotic shit trying to lure you in but the longer people totally ignore this jerkoff,
the sooner he’ll change his demeanor or abscond from this website, either of which is a big plus.

Last edited: