International Open

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My consideration of "dead money" players are those with probability less than 50% of making the final 8 (quarter finals).

I'm curious if anyone knows over the last 5 years or so, who has finished in the top 8 most often in major 9/10 ball events?

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid for the final two days (10/29 and 10/30). I got kicked out toward the end of the Dennis/James match and when I log out and log back in I'm being told I have to buy the last day (10/31?) to get access. 10/30 is the last day, which I paid for. WTF?
Resolved!!! GREAT customer service from Accu-Stats!

Last edited:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a few of Chinakhov's accomplishments:

9-Ball
2009 -- 1st, WPA Junior World 9-Ball Championship​
2017 -- 1st, European 9-Ball Championship​
2017 -- 2nd (to Souquet), Italian Open (Euro-Tour)​
2017 -- 1st, Dutch Open (Euro-Tour)​
2019 -- 2nd (to Filler), Leende Open (Euro-Tour)​

8-Ball
2017 -- 1st, Molinari Players Championship (first event of Appleton's tour)​

10-Ball
2018 -- 2nd (to Orcollo), West Coast 10-Ball Pro Challenge​
2018 -- 1st, Texas 10-Ball Championship​

2015 -- 1st, DCC 14.1 Challenge​
2018 -- 1st, DCC 14.1 Challenge​
2019 -- 1st, American Straight Pool Championship​

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm curious if anyone knows over the last 5 years or so, who has finished in the top 8 most often in major 9/10 ball events?
I dare say no one knows that for sure without doing some research. First task would be to define what events are to be included in "major."

VVP

Registered
I dare say no one knows that for sure without doing some research. First task would be to define what events are to be included in "major."
I would say any 9 or 10 ball event where the winner earns $25,000 or more.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
For me, I do not like the way the PPV is being handled this year. I liked how Pat did it with a day time and night time pass. I don't like this new format. I would always buy a few days and a few nights and stay connected to what's happening. I have no idea what's happening now.