Future Filipino star...................

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So is there a reason for all the punctuation?????????????????????????????????????????
No.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Not really.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks...........for....................explaining...............your ,..................................................."generous" use......of punctuation. Now,,,,,,,,,,,, if..................... Jaime........................could.....................explain............some....................................................... of.........................his........................................................................posts?????????????????????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks...........for....................explaining...............your ,..................................................."generous" use......of punctuation. Now,,,,,,,,,,,, if..................... Jaime........................could.....................explain............some....................................................... of.........................his........................................................................posts?????????????????????
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. ;)

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm more than willing to explain anything. You just need to ask me questions. Which I'm pretty sure you haven't. And if you did I have explained stuff. Whether or not you believe it it's kind of up to you. Because I tell you the truth unless it's something personal that I don't want people on the internet to know. Like what I look like or the particular place that I was playing pool at one day in particular.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Is that the same guy that used to coach Anton Raga starting about the same age and always posted these same kinds of videos of him? Sounds like him but can't tell for sure and the location is definitely different.