DAZN issues

Taxi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was able to re-activate, but it was $23.99. I thought it was $19.99 for a month.

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Downloaded the app on my Samusung Smart TV last year.
Just entered my user name and password and it says they are currently having issues
and that there is no further information.
I am on hold with customer service.
Looks like a lot of people may be on hold.

buttnkdwonder

Registered
Also encountering an error message when I try the app on FireTV, seems to be working better on the phone. They need to figure this out, it seems like there are issues every single year. Once again, amateur hour for professional pool.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meanwhile, the 3 cushion world champoinship is free streaming 4 tables on YouTube with no problems.

Skess

Another sidearmer...
Silver Member
I remember DAZN started slowly at the last cup. It did get better, but I had signed up much earlier then. Probably shouldn't have waited until the last minute. Lesson learned.

buttnkdwonder

Registered
5 minutes to start. Does anybody have anything yet?
Try the app on your phone. It is at least pulling up for me on there, not live yet though so can’t comment on if the stream actually works. Zero luck for me so far on the app on streaming devices.

buttnkdwonder

Registered
Try the app on your phone. It is at least pulling up for me on there, not live yet though so can’t comment on if the stream actually works. Zero luck for me so far on the app on streaming devices.
Correction, app working for me now for some reason and stream seems to be working properly, for now. Doing the dazn countdown nonsense.

buttnkdwonder

Registered
Still getting an error message that pops up every 30 seconds or so on streaming device app, though stream continues working. Just very distracting. Meanwhile streaming via phone working perfectly right now, just cast it to your tv and good to go.

buttnkdwonder

Registered
Turns out it is Amazon Web Services that is having issues, evidently that’s what DAZN uses to host. Affecting east coast from what I can tell. Given it is Amazon, I expect it to be resolved shortly. Still streaming beautifully via phone app for whatever reason.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
33.png