The Legendary Pearl to Take On 14.1 Attempts

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But Johns the inspiration for this pursuit to find someone to break his record, so why not PAY John to entertain everyone and see if he can be the one to break his OWN 626 record m, otherwise, what's in it for John to feel like he has to prove anything to anyone???

This is absolutely incorrect as I have said several times — Bobby loves 14.1 and has wanted to do something like this event for a long time.

John could never have been born and this event would have happened.

Lou Figueroa

phreaticus

I've been playing pool, and working in the billiards industry in combination for over 50 years, what do YOU do for a living?? Go to your day job and play APA in the evenings?
The dude plays lives on a small Island in the Pacific, plays something close to 700 speed and has one of the best senses of humor out of any of us idiots. I’d say he’s doing something right!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Then why didn't it get started BEFORE John ran the 626, and not until after all the drama if denying he even ran the 626??? I call bullshit on your statement. John's still in his 40's Bobby could have started this event YEARS ago, but he DIDN'T until after John broke the 526 Willie record, period!!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then why didn't it get started BEFORE John ran the 626, and not until after all the drama if denying he even ran the 626??? I call bullshit on your statement. John's still in his 40's Bobby could have started this event YEARS ago, but he DIDN'T until after John broke the 526 Willie record, period!!

Dude, it happened when it happened — timing was good with Bobby’s businesses and life.

Get over it, lol.

Lou Figueroa

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The dude plays lives on a small Island in the Pacific, plays something close to 700 speed and has one of the best senses of humor out of any of us idiots. I’d say he’s doing something right!
Do you and him share the same breath, toothbrush, mouthwash maybe? I know, maybe you're kissing buddies, and that's why you feel you're qualified to answer FOR him🥸

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
But Johns the inspiration for this pursuit to find someone to break his record, so why not PAY John to entertain everyone and see if he can be the one to break his OWN 626 record m, otherwise, what's in it for John to feel like he has to prove anything to anyone???
Run your own event how you like. Maybe you can't because your broke? Our event is not about John sorry to disappoint you.People get to see World Champions show their skills on a free live stream and love participating in our event and all want to come back and there are plenty more coming to participate. You can think all you want and try to make accusations but you will be wrong. As simply as can be Glen take a hike,jump off a bridge find a rope or walk in front of a train it doesn't matter to anyone as no one not a single person on AZB gives a shit about you or your opinion.

phreaticus

Do you and him share the same breath, toothbrush, mouthwash maybe? I know, maybe you're kissing buddies, and that's why you feel you're qualified to answer FOR him🥸
Well shit you got us, busted.

Your chaotic nonsense has us all coming back to read this trainwreck of a thread, so I guess you’re doing something “right” also - maybe we can all learn from you what to avoid if one hangs around the pool industry too much… Happy table cutting, thx for setting all of us straight brother.

(WTF is it with table mechanics - are they all cynical, angry, unstable nutters? Next we’ll have the Tool from Toledo jumping in with all caps while hollering praise god!)

Last edited:

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think JS could run 600 plus no problem the second time. Just like when u ran your first rack the second time came a lot sooner and was much easier. I hope someone breaks his new record and gives him the motivation to try it again.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Run your own event how you like. Maybe you can't because your broke? Our event is not about John sorry to disappoint you.People get to see World Champions show their skills on a free live stream and love participating in our event and all want to come back and there are plenty more coming to participate. You can think all you want and try to make accusations but you will be wrong. As simply as can be Glen take a hike,jump off a bridge find a rope or walk in front of a train it doesn't matter to anyone as no one not a single person on AZB gives a shit about you or your opinion.
If you didn't have your head stuck so far up your ass, you'd have seen how smart it would have been to pay John to commentate your event taking place, you think your viewers wouldn't enjoy the hell out of the world record holder supporting your event, maybe even leading up to an exhibition run from John himself!! But you're right, it's your event, run it the best you can, just warn everyone around you of the extremely loud popping sound that follows as your finally pull your head out of your ass so you can get some fresh oxygen to your brain, so you can think clearly again!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
What's your relationship with JS? Isn't he big enough to have his own conversations?
The real problem is I'm just not a part of your good ol'boys club on AZB, you know, the one YOU belong to, along with the rest of your club that thinks its your job to correct the way anyone thinks outside of your club!!!!

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Allow me to brown nose 👃 and wax poetic a bit.

Thanks for putting this thing together and into the world - Rock on earl the Pearl S. ✊

I’m ready for the next one up.

I saw toasty and neils mentioned a little bit ago - those are also the two I want to see. And I’m really looking forward to seeing Ruslan again.

He put on an impressive display in the short time he was there.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you didn't have your head stuck so far up your ass, you'd have seen how smart it would have been to pay John to commentate your event taking place, you think your viewers wouldn't enjoy the hell out of the world record holder supporting your event, maybe even leading up to an exhibition run from John himself!! But you're right, it's your event, run it the best you can, just warn everyone around you of the extremely loud popping sound that follows as your finally pull your head out of your ass so you can get some fresh oxygen to your brain, so you can think clearly again!!
Again Glen are you broke?
If not run an event exactly how you would want to see it run.
We are gonna keep running our event as we want to and dont need your advise at all.
If there are things you dont like than simply dont watch it or comment on it as its that simple.
No one agrees with you on anything at all and you could just fall over and die and you wont be missed.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Well shit you got us, busted.

Your chaotic nonsense has us all coming back to this to read this trainwreck of a thread, so I guess you’re doing something “right” also - maybe we can all learn from you what to avoid if one hangs around the pool industry too much… Happy table cutting, thx for setting all of us straight brother.

(WTF is it with table mechanics - are they all cynical, angry, unstable nutters? Next we’ll have the Tool from Toledo jumping in with all caps while hollering praise god!)

You must be new here.
But yeah those two are real pieces of work

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Do you know how a sock puppet works?

Lou Figueroa
Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Does it look anything like you with Bobby’s hand up your ass to his elbow working YOU like a puppet?

Ever measure the throats of the pockets on that table yet? Did they measure 4 1/4" at the back like stock pockets, as claimed, or 5" to make them cue ball suckers from hell, because they sure do eat a hell of a lot of cue balls, ending runs😅😅

DeeDeeCues

This has turned into 'the walking dead'. The first few seasons were great, but now it had gotten dumb to the point of being insulting and I'm wondering why I watch. Time to see what is on a different channel.