Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he runs 2 in the 400’s today. 626 ain’t safe at all period. The JS marketing squad needs to rethink things pretty quickly. There’s a new sheriff in town “Mr. 400 anytime I want” is that sheriff….
364 and counting!

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nTAZyga.png

Hooked himself here at 379-380 (not sure which) and was unable to continue the run.

I thought he might try to bank in the 10 but he went for the 9 off the 8.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Stuck himself frozen to a ball at 379 after the break shot, and the run ends. Really just bad luck. Some of the absolute best 14.1 I’ve ever witnessed.
Yeah - that's something that you need "luck" on your side to get into the 500s or 600s I'd think. Not so much that you lucky with positive results, but that nothing bad happens to you like that.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sure looks like the ten ball banks at 379 but he didn’t try so i’m guessing it didn’t

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you guys think he was trying to hit the 9/10, or go around them? Before they were hit, it looked like the 10 might have went in the left side, as viewing the video.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's really heated over that - gotta cool down.

i would be too. got a bad roll, got out of it with a tough combo only to get another bad roll..

other than that his patterns really have improved a lot, more than i thought possible three days ago.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
i would be too. got a bad roll, got out of it with a tough combo only to get another bad roll..

other than that his patterns really have improved a lot, more than i thought possible three days ago.
He has so consistently left himself on the "follow side" of the break shot, it's incredible. Really a great thing to watch. I don't recall any under the rack breakshots, and very few breakshots with draw.

middleofnowhere

Registered
I don't know what he's going to do tonight or over the next couple days but I think sometime soon on some table somewhere he's going to do something extraordinary playing this game. He Is the best shot maker I've ever seen.