New carom tables?

TrxR

Are there any new Carom tables that have dealers in the US or Canada? A guy on another forum I belong to was asking about this.

Thanks

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are there any new Carom tables that have dealers in the US or Canada? A guy on another forum I belong to was asking about this.

Thanks
If you mean representatives of table companies, there are at least some for Verhoeven and Gabriels. They can arrange for you to buy a table. I think there is not enough business in the US to have what one would normally call a "dealer".

TrxR

Who makes the top tables now days? Are Verhoeven and Gabriel the better ones available?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
wow gabriels just gets uglier with each new model

i like the jimar table from colombia
soren sogaard always a classic
the turkish tables platin have had records set on them and the go for half the price euro tables do
they are all good tables , you just dont need to pay 15k for a great table, unless you can of course lol
neither brand will make more or less points for you no matter how much you pay
my used but pretty hollywood gold plus (korea) plays super well and a hell of a price from mr yura

TrxR

wow gabriels just gets uglier with each new model

i like the jimar table from colombia
soren sogaard always a classic
the turkish tables platin have had records set on them and the go for half the price euro tables do
they are all good tables , you just dont need to pay 15k for a great table, unless you can of course lol
neither brand will make more or less points for you no matter how much you pay
my used but pretty hollywood gold plus (korea) plays super well and a hell of a price from mr yura
Thanks I took a look at the Platin and Jimar sites. Couldn't find any English info on the Jimar site will lookmagain later. Didn't like the fact that the Platin tables all seem to be of MDF construction. Going to keep looking at different tables to see what's available as I'm not ready to buy at the moment as I have know where to put one.

Also found a 3 cushion site that has a list and link to table manufacturers.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
my hollywood is all solid wood,

ive had a soren too, the base stands are particle board but they hold up those monster slates just fine over decades

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm told, Mazin Shooni (Amazin Billiards) is the new Gabriels dealer.
Paul it seems is now fully retired from everything but his website.

Something tells me Million Dollar Billiards may be the US Dealer for Verhoeven.

I'd pick one of these 2 tables.

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
There is a JImar for sale in this section with a bunch of other items included that seems like a good deal if that table is a good one. Just a couple posts down.

If anyone is interested in one of the Gabriels used in the recent tournament in AZ, I know someone who has one and will sell. He ended up finding another quality Gabriel weeks before the tourney was held. He agreed to purchase the table used in the tournament but doesn't need two tables in his pool hall. PM if interested.

tiger37373

3 Cushion Enthusiast
Silver Member