HOW TO CATCH A NIT

RingKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever wonder who the world class nits are....here is a easy trick to identify them.

First break a world record. Then create a limited edition video of the world record run with autograph picture and a numbered relic.

Then price this item somewhere around a nice steak dinner for two, or two tanks of gas....

Now the trap is set....all you have to do is watch the nits pile up.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Ever wonder who the world class nits are....here is a easy trick to identify them.

First break a world record. Then create a limited edition video of the world record run with autograph picture and a numbered relic.

Then price this item somewhere around a nice steak dinner for two, or two tanks of gas....

The easiest way to catch a nit is make a special shaft, charge 200 for it, then 6 months later make a second generation and charge 250 for it, then 6 months later make a third generation and charge 300 for it, then it 6 months make a whole new shaft and call it something else and charge 350 for it then rinse and repeat. The nit will have a bag of shafts totaling over 1500 dollars and he'll be complaining about buying a 125 dollar DVD.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Classic. I love it.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I think it is also a way to uncover the group who greatly overestimates the money that can be made setting a high run record. Especially when you try to claim a new record while simultaneously insisting the old record somehow wasn't a record.

But yes, if I had the slightest interest in seeing it I would pay up. I have zero use for a scrap of cloth...I suppose I could break off of it to save wear on my home table.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
some of em wouldnt buy it if the company paid them to ship it to them for free and find something to complain about along the way because lets face it, pool players live to complain

WardS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

If you are in the pol room and can’t spot the nit in 10 minutes it’s probably you

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Think if a person want to spend on World Record 14/1 DVD, Bolle of fine Bourbon, Box of Premium Handmade Cigars, or❓❓❓

It’s a personal choice, if you not paying the bill, why call person spending their money NIT❓❓❓❓❓❓

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A nit is, from what I'm been able to understand by being on here for years, someone who can't be hustled. I think there are worse things to be.
My understanding is a nit is someone who, while winning, refuses to raise the bet. Also, a winner who won't give the loser a shot at getting his money back.

RingKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are many degrees of nit hood...a few examples have been laid out here in previous posts...

The World Class nits I am calling out here are those who, against forum rules decide to price bang on the Shaw 714 pre-sale thread in the Sales section of this site.

Some people need to read the rules if you are not interested in an item move on why clutter up a sales thread with your stupid nitty opinions.

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My understanding is a nit is someone who, while winning, refuses to raise the bet. Also, a winner who won't give the loser a shot at getting his money back.
My definition of a hustler is to ask to raise the bet when loosing.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So are the nits the guys paying 125 or the guys selling this?

Imagine if John Schmit had gone this route.....he would have be hung by Harriman, Lou and the mob.