A Few CTE Questions

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lighten up, Francis. It was funny. I don't mind jokes at my expense if they're actually funny.
If you thought that to be funny then you don’t much of a sense of humor either, but then again, we already knew that. There was nothing funny about his post. He just took an opportunity to insult John. Totally ridiculous. And indicates that he needs to grow up and get a life. Like maybe actually leave the house and play some pool.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you thought that to be funny then you don’t much of a sense of humor either, but then again, we already knew that. There was nothing funny about his post. He just took an opportunity to insult John. Totally ridiculous. And indicates that he needs to grow up and get a life. Like maybe actually leave the house and play some pool.
Timing in comedy is everything. I had just read a testimonial JB posted where the guy finally got it after 3 years and won a tournament, all because of CTE. So, yes, it was funny coming on the heels of that post. I taught that same guy JBM 3 years ago, too, so maybe it was the jelly beans.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timing in comedy is everything. I had just read a testimonial JB posted where the guy finally got it after 3 years and won a tournament, all because of CTE. So, yes, it was funny coming on the heels of that post. I taught that same guy JBM 3 years ago, too, so maybe it was the jelly beans.
And that has nothing to do with Straightlines stupid post.
By the way, I finished second last week in a 91 player 8 ball tournament. What have you done lately. Do you even still play pool outside of your house.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So the guy wins a big Kentucky tournament using CTE and you think it’s funny. That’s says a lot about you doesn’t it.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not much. I'm too busy making money.
So to be clear, you were making money from your job, not pool. But then you think it's funny to come on a pool forum and make jokes about two players that had very successful pool tournament finishes.
To me that either makes you jealous that you can't play good enough to do that or just another AZ troll.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
So to be clear, you were making money from your job, not pool. But then you think it's funny to come on a pool forum and make jokes about two players that had very successful pool tournament finishes.
To me that either makes you jealous that you can't play good enough to do that or just another AZ troll.

That has been determined a long, long, time ago.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cookie, don't be such a douche. "Barnum" was a funny little quip that gave me a chuckle. Continue to obsess if you wish. I'm over it.

Talk about trolls. :rolleyes:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
If a placebo is better than another placebo it means it's objective. That or it means conformation bias. Or we can believe what we believe.

This pool game really gives everyone an introspective look at ourselves if we give it a chance. See the shot... shoot the shot... :unsure:

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a placebo is better than another placebo it means it's objective. That or it means conformation bias. Or we can believe what we believe.

This pool game really gives everyone an introspective look at ourselves if we give it a chance. See the shot... shoot the shot... :unsure:
and get a coven subscription...

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Now that's below the belt!
Not if your written posts are similar to her verbal responses in their degrading, wise ass, cutting ways.
Since childhood I was always told by my father to NEVER hit a woman. With her, I could break that rule in
a millisecond! (now I'll probably get on some kind of government whacko watch list with some dipshit following
me or staking out my house instead of doing what they SHOULD be doing to protect the Conservative Judges on
the Supreme Court)