Jayson Shaw Achieves Record Straight Pool High Run

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No, my understanding is that there was a ball foul on the 45th ball of the run. Therefore, the BCA certified the run starting with the next ball. That is why they certified it at 669 balls instead of 714.
I’ve watched Jayson’s run at least a dozen times and have not seen any object ball foul.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve watched Jayson’s run at least a dozen times and have not seen any object ball foul
In the 4th rack when he plays the 1 ball he is bridging over the 9 ball. The 9 ball rocks slightly on the final stroke. It's the sort of foul that the player is unlikely to notice and the reviewers had to watch for very carefully.

Schmidt had a similar touch foul in one of the 400+ runs he posted. It was up for several days before someone spotted a ball rock slightly.

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In the 4th rack when he plays the 1 ball he is bridging over the 9 ball. The 9 ball rocks slightly on the final stroke. It's the sort of foul that the player is unlikely to notice and the reviewers had to watch for very carefully.

Schmidt had a similar touch foul in one of the 400+ runs he posted. It was up for several days before someone spotted a ball rock slightly.
Thank you Bob🙏