Nine Ball UK Open.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
problematic with refs tapping the table, esp with what happened in the world championship. it could be argued alyousef shouldnt have won that match.

BlueRaider

Registered
Is there no way to watch this in the U.S.? I have a DAZN sub for this month and it's not showing up there. Also not on Matchroom's FB page or Matchroom.live.

loggerhead12

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
"Welcome to DAZN's Customer Service.

We on DAZN try always to improve your experience.

Please keep in mind that Pool UK Open is not available on demand, thanks.

Pool available on DAZN:

Pool World Cup of Pool
Pool World Pool Championship
Pool World Pool Masters

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us again."

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
problematic with refs tapping the table, esp with what happened in the world championship. it could be argued alyousef shouldnt have won that match.
The triangle is a bad decision all around. The templates solved all these issues 20 years ago. A big step backwards imo. I think Emily was not privy to all the triangle issues. She’s not a player.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI don’t know direct link but streaming live on Matchroom FB page
Just started still doing pre/game

JMuck

Silver Member
I am not on facebook. Someone posted to a live link to Sky Sports that worked well for me in viewing the last round. Can someone post an updated link to Sky Sports live. Would be much appreciated.

Badpenguin

It seems that the only way the largest market for US Pool to watch is to have a facebook membership, or subject yourself to one of the many pirate services that are spamming the hell out of facebook. In spite of paying for 2 separate services that were advertised as carrying the event, DAZN and matchroom.live. On some devices, you can access the facebook stream with no login, others, not so much.

Nice way to screw over your largest market/audience for American Pool.

BlueRaider

Registered
Well it's now no longer airing on FB. Absolutely no way to watch the two top American players battling it out in the quarter-finals of a major pool tournament if you live in the U.S. Nice.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The triangle is a bad decision all around. The templates solved all these issues 20 years ago. A big step backwards imo. I think Emily was not privy to all the triangle issues. She’s not a player.

just rack them with the triangle, if they don't freeze, rack slightly above spot. template is too predictable