Nine Ball UK Open.

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ve never said anything bad about Matchroom. But now I will. This is a ridiculous screw up on Matchroom’s part. Matchroom is no longer the best promoter of pool. We’re back to the people who pirate streams as the best promoters in pool. Add the purple 5 and this is almost a deal breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Incredible that Lechner replace Mario He as Albin partner for Austria in WCOP next month despite Mario being finalists x3 and winning twice with Albin. Probably cos Lechner ranked higher than Mario in Matchroom rankings but it is dumb to use individual rankings to select teams for doubles event

CanadianGuy

huge fan of matchroom here, but huge oversight on the streaming, they need to post match and streaming schedules days in advance.....like any other sport

surprised at this massive error

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is no acceptable apology for this fiasco, although I expect Matchroom will have one. Missing out on the event as it unfolds live, is unforgivable. I’ve given DAZN my last penny ever. Subscription cancelled immediately and forever. Matchroom no longer gets the benefit of the doubt either.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no acceptable apology for this fiasco, although I expect Matchroom will have one. Missing out on the event as it unfolds live, is unforgivable. I’ve given DAZN my last penny ever. Subscription cancelled immediately and forever. Matchroom no longer gets the benefit of the doubt either.

That's 'cause DAZN blows. Everyone keeps making excuses for them. Is there some real reason you couldn't watch on Facebook? Or watch a pirated Sky Sports stream?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

MR/Sky produce and feed stream to outlets like DAZN. DAZN is who dogged it not MR. The stream via FB was flawless. They need to ditch DAZN as in yesterday.

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@Bob Jewett mentioned Matchroom live in a previous post, and that’s starting to make sense to me now. They mention they are showing 5 Matchroom tournaments in the subscription:
US Open
World Open
Mosconi Cup
World pool masters
World Cup

Would be great if they could add ALL Matchroom pool events on rankings calendar and sell it as annual or monthly subscription

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's 'cause DAZN blows. Everyone keeps making excuses for them. Is there some real reason you couldn't watch on Facebook? Or watch a pirated Sky Sports stream?

The only real reason I couldn’t watch on Facebook is that I’m not a Facebook person and really don’t wholly understand how it works. I do not have a Facebook account and that has caused me a few problems. Some of the problems involve restaurant menus, pool tournament entries, local business hours and watching fringe sports. I did watch on Facebook.com/Matchroompool and YouTube up until today. But today, I could not find a way to watch. All of the Facebook links posted, that I tried, went straight to a sign in page. Not having an account, I couldn’t sign in.

At any rate, I’m a long time pool fan who is willing to pay for access to streams of professional pool. However, today I paid and did not get to see what I paid for. Consequently, I’m a little pissed off. Not so much for the loss of money but for the loss of entertainment.