RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
aa.jpg

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

After I high school I managed a gas station for a while. Me and a buddy were working and this guy comes in and starts asking my buddy a bunch of questions about the oil (or something on that side of the store) and then this other guy comes in and bought something with a $100 and then starts asking to swap this bill for those bills, etc. It took me about 10 seconds to realize what was going on and when I was up $20 on him I closed the register and said "Have a good night". He argued with me (and now his buddy was eyeing the situation) and said I need to count the drawer I replied with "Or we could call the cops?". They left and me and my buddy enjoyed dinner on them ;) True story, lol.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
After I high school I managed a gas station for a while. Me and a buddy were working and this guy comes in and starts asking my buddy a bunch of questions about the oil (or something on that side of the store) and then this other guy comes in and bought something with a $100 and then starts asking to swap this bill for those bills, etc. It took me about 10 seconds to realize what was going on and when I was up $20 on him I closed the register and said "Have a good night". He argued with me (and now his buddy was eyeing the situation) and said I need to count the drawer I replied with "Or we could call the cops?". They left and me and my buddy enjoyed dinner on them ;) True story, lol.
Same here. A guy was making the rounds and my buddy Steve that worked up the street called and warned me.

Did the same exact thing.

Steve, is that you?

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same here. A guy was making the rounds and my buddy Steve that worked up the street called and warned me.

Did the same exact thing.

Steve, is that you?

LMAO, I was looking for another Steve reference in a song but this popped up and I couldn't resist!

And I'm not Steve - or Tom :)

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It’s called ‘laying the note’
when Australia went to the decimal system, bunch of wise guys from Toronto went down before they got used to it…
….they made a killing at…banks.