Drop pockets for GC1?

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My original pockets are just starting to leave marks on the balls. Where can I get replacements that fit a GC1? Easy install? Do I have to take the aprons off?
Thanks in advance.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
My original pockets are just starting to leave marks on the balls. Where can I get replacements that fit a GC1? Easy install? Do I have to take the aprons off?
Thanks in advance.

Drop pockets or ball return?

You are probably disassembling

phreaticus

Can I install the drop pockets from the top so the aprons don't have to come off?
Yes, you don’t have to disassemble anything. Can install from bottom or top. Very easy, you will just need a small allen key, ideally on a 1/4” ratchet head to work the recessed screws that attach to the castings. Enjoy

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, you don’t have to disassemble anything. Can install from bottom or top. Very easy, you will just need a small allen key, ideally on a 1/4” ratchet head to work the recessed screws that attach to the castings. Enjoy
Thanks

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The replacement pockets are different dimensions than the originals. You'll have to trim them to fit.

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The original pockets are turning gray and leaves marks on the balls. Can't wait for the new ones. I loved keeping my table original but...