Smell foul

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Standard warfare in B'ham and surrounding towns, especially down on the river and in Walker County.
Lots of pickled eggs were available as well as no limit on beer.
When the bars closed or either you were run out, Krystals Hamburgers was open 24/7.
Any match within the next 24 hours was in your favor!

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll admit, I was in a tournament playing a buddy, it was 9 ball. I broke, had no shot on 1 ball. I also had a tummy ache and let one rip, it smelled so bad. I decided to push just ever so slightly in same area. My opponent got up and when he got to the same area he looked completely stunned as fuck. He stood there for a while, no clue what to do. I blame it on the gas clouding his decision making. I was trying my hardest not to laugh in my chair watching him stand in my nuclear waste lol :ROFLMAO:

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think everyone has a good fart story from the pool room. I used to play league with a guy who had a history of bad gas from being lactose intolerant. I had a stomach issue that night and was just ripping them left and right and it was not just the air type. It was like rotten eggs bad. Everyone was blaming my teammate and no one suspected me. To this day no one knew it was me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Now if we can get Dan H. Lou, JS, RadarxO'reiley an a few other notables involved this could be a classic. Did anyone think to measure the openings? Was it really a fart or was it a shart? Was it planned or accidental? Was the crop dusting technique employed? Inquiring minds...
What's the "crop dusting technique"? Is that like a walkin fart??

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
In the old days every bar and poolroom had its own odor, and none of them were good. You want the money? Then get in there and suck it up.
For me personally the absolute worst odor was sitting next to a guy or gal (usually Korean) in the poker room who had the stench of garlic coming from every pore of their body. I just couldn't handle it. I either was able to change seats or I just quit the game.

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw an interview with Minnesota Fats, where he said you had to wear a gas mask in some of the places he played in, it was so bad.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the old days every bar and poolroom had its own odor, and none of them were good. You want the money? Then get in there and suck it up.
For me personally the absolute worst odor was sitting next to a guy or gal (usually Korean) in the poker room who had the stench of garlic coming from every pore of their body. I just couldn't handle it. I either was able to change seats or I just quit the game.
Not garlic, kimchi!

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
There are bigger distractions in most poolrooms than unfortunately timed gaseous anal emissions. These distractions are not found in the official rulebook.
I bet you have never used anal emissions before in a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: bbb