Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACL

How many of the older pros are still active and competing?
Not many which is a testament to his talent. That said, he can only compete for so long before he trips over his brain and snaps. If you don't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He proposes a hypothesis, it's shot down immediately, and he ignores the offending post to continue on his moronic merry way. Pretty funny actually.
Why is water wet and fat back greasy? Somethings we just accept as they are. Justnum seems to fit into that category as well.

It reminds me of watching a small child..why why why why why why....?

It is done for a reason: "A mix of curiosity, amusement and attention."

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
The benefits of an electromechnical rack is to have .005 mm precision accuracy everytime, in terms of rack position and ball contact.

It wont matter if its opponent racks, or breaker racks or ref racks. The badly needed EM rack with sensors will allow players to play. No more fighting over bad racks.

Its unlikely there are any competent and capable engineers in the pool community.

They have had decades to solve it but their best idea was to use a plastic film, which has its own problems, removing it being the largest and no 14.1 match would ever use it.

If anyone is interested registration for the sports product engineering workshop, message me on the thread. If you cant afford it or need financial
aid or scholarship, please mention it.

There are some open spots for the Harriman Billiard Engineer Scholarship.

If you lack the math requirements or verbal requirements then there is a special pre workshop program. Post if you feel your education is not up to standards.

Last edited:

justnum

Silver Member
He proposes a hypothesis, it's shot down immediately, and he ignores the offending post to continue on his moronic merry way. Pretty funny actually.

I get busy. Stop being so clingy and needy. See post above.
I am not ignoring it, I have a career that is demanding. Calling me moronically merry is not going to impress the admissions committee.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get busy. Stop being so clingy and needy. See post above.
I am not ignoring it, I have a career that is demanding. Calling me moronically merry is not going to impress the admissions committee.
You have a demanding career? What would that be?

justnum

Silver Member
You have a demanding career? What would that be?

All I can say is I get busy with computer related work and human related work.

Details are in my profile pro link. This question gets old fast😊. Do you need help finding my profile link?

justnum

Silver Member
In bowling the pins are in exactly the same spot. In pool the balls are exactly where the racker wants them.

Its a problem because the idealized
version of what happens on the table becomes distorted by cheats.

If the rack problem can be solved high runs exceeding 1000 are possible, it would be as predictable as tic tac toe.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In bowling the pins are in exactly the same spot. In pool the balls are exactly where the racker wants them.

Its a problem because the idealized
version of what happens on the table becomes distorted by cheats.

If the rack problem can be solved high runs exceeding 1000 are possible, it would be as predictable as tic tac toe.
You think a perfect rack eliminates racking issues.

You'll find that statement is not a question.

Takeaway: the more you try the more obvious it becomes you don't know very much about pool at all.

justnum

Silver Member
@Dan Harriman now that the cheaters and their methods have been exposed, they begin their oppression campaign.

This must be what persecution is like. I didnt do anything, I just spoke about a hypothetical. Then I become a target of hate and oppression and character attacks.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
@Dan Harriman now that the cheaters and their methods have been exposed, they begin their oppression campaign.

This must be what persecution is like. I didnt do anything, I just spoke about a hypothetical. Then I become a target of hate and oppression and character attacks.
You just need to ignore it. In fact there is an ignore feature on this forum. You can use it on me and see if you like it.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You haven't exposed Jack shit.

In fact, the only shit you've (continually) exposed is the fact that you are full of shit.

I'm sure this isn't the first time for you either.

dquarasr

Registered
No pro bowler has stopped a competition to say the pins look like they are in the wrong positions.
You’ve never, ever seen a pro ask for a re-rack, eh? I normally don’t subscribe to name-calling, but you’re a moron. There’s a strong reason I’ve set your posts to “ignore”. But I’ve made an exception in this thread for the entertainment value.

@justnum, I have a feeling you’re not this stupid. You might actually be fairly intelligent. But your logic sucks, and you’re trying WAY to hard to be accepted by being contrary. I have no other explanation to your bizarre posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.