Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If my sources want protection, they get protection. High Run Society is not some pay to play operation sponsored by big money. Its a grassroots level independent news agency.
So your campaign against allegedly shady pool records is fought with anonymous people hiding behind fake names. We know it isn't written by xradullx or DS...it's almost entirely complete sentences. Nonsense, but somewhat grammatically correct.

Sent using Tapatalk

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
A nugget from the Crazy Train Gazette:

Pool tables have variable amounts of being level. If you want a fun pool table, ask the mechanic to make the pockets loose. That means the table slates are angled to help balls fall in. Then let people discover their natural pool talent.

No...just no. Have your editor take a few weeks off and then quit.

Sent using Tapatalk

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Your submissions are noted and may be referenced in the next publication.

justnum

Silver Member
A nugget from the Crazy Train Gazette:

Pool tables have variable amounts of being level. If you want a fun pool table, ask the mechanic to make the pockets loose. That means the table slates are angled to help balls fall in. Then let people discover their natural pool talent.

No...just no. Have your editor take a few weeks off and then quit.

Sent using Tapatalk

Pool theorists suspect pool tables are like baseball stadiums, they all have the same regulations and designated areas, but other factors play a role. For example if all stadiums are equal, then why do some batters have more success with home runs in specific stadiums. Coors field is recognized in 2022 as the easiest stadium to hit a home run.

The science around home runs is as mystifying as the amount of level consistency on a pool table.

justnum

Silver Member
Tell me you don't know anything about baseball, without telling me you don't know anything about baseball.
Pitchers will sell homeruns and Astros were caught stealing signs.

After interviewing numerous college baseball prospects they know almost nothing about physics.

justnum

Silver Member
Really, which theorists would that be? The fake writers in your fake newsletter?

You saw what happen to Billy Thorpe and Mario He with WADA testing.

Voices within the community are afraid to speak freely because of the backlash.

If you would like to submit an Op-Ed just post Op-Ed in your written submission title.

telinoz

Registered
I have the book title covered for you:

Pleasures of Bowel Motions: Mastering The Mentally Colorful Who Play 14.1 at the almost elite level.
With bonus epilogue: How to throw chalk and make friends

Prologue: Why didn't I get picked?

Make sure the cover sleeve has a good picture as well.

Something like this one:

Screenshot_20221212_161329_Chrome.jpg

Caption: So, you didn't get picked?.... that moment, when the disbelief hits home.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Pool theorists suspect pool tables are like baseball stadiums, they all have the same regulations and designated areas, but other factors play a role. For example if all stadiums are equal, then why do some batters have more success with home runs in specific stadiums. Coors field is recognized in 2022 as the easiest stadium to hit a home run.

The science around home runs is as mystifying as the amount of level consistency on a pool table.
OMFG

Please quote this in your next fake newsletter.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Dan and Justin's private messages be like.

Justin: yo Dan you've put enough crazy in the thread let me share some of that load for ya bro, it's time I show how stupid and crazy I am

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I have no horse in this battle, but ill give my opinion anyway, even though I don't care much about 14.1

Sorry straight pool fans.

From this thread, I gathered two things.

1) John's 424 run back in 2018 was not legit, he touched the 7 ball which is a foul, at approx 21min of the video, so therefore the run doesn't count.

2) John's 600'ish something run is not published to the public, we don't know if he did it or not, we can't view the evidence, still waiting.....

Am I missing something else?
No - you are well informed about the j.s c.w. bca, fakebook shipwreck. You got it right on all facets mentioned above, thanks for the informative non unbiased post. I am sorry u never learned the Beauty of 14.1 continuous, u missed a great deal. Stick to yer jump cues and bar league stuff - that is what makes pool ok.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
the most likely scenario is that there is something in the video that can bring a dispute to the high run. other wise he would be capitalizing on it before it gets too cold and loses interest.
Yes Mahi mahi - Very Strong - Very Strong - intellect. You may move to the head of the pack.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
He’s already called yer bs out, handsomely!
This is accurate, poor memory acl has indeed, he or she stated that No one who has posted on this thread had seen the table Mosconi ran the Official 526 on - when on page 283 post # 5,657 pw98 informed him - that Jay Helfert had indeed seen the table that Mosconi set the Official World 14.1 record on. Selective memory or just plain stupidity from acl - maybe a bit of both mixed in with a coward - acl u r a promoter/engineer of phony fakebook records - congrats u did not get too far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.