Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screenshot_20221212-104704.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No one who has posted on this thread had seen the table Mosconi ran the Official 526 on - when on page 283 post # 5,657 pw98 informed him - that Jay Helfert had indeed seen the table ... Selective memory or just plain stupidity
I'd go for stupid, given the choices.

Contradictory would be a more accurate and non-judgemental descriptor of what that says.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Streams can be hacked with delays, disconnects and even trick camera angles.
I agree once the livestream stops - continual play stops as well - that is when we start to see the proverbial cow's jumping over the moon i.e. bending space and time. I am lactose tolerant - but prefer to not purchase the new 669/714 facebook wreck as well. As I have already stated - once the fakebook live feed is lossed - that is when the corruption begins i.e. cow jumping over the moon productions. Also 14.1 Pocket Billiard needs official table specs - to provide a 'set Official standard for Professional pocket size, bca has dropped the ball there as well - they never even had the ball in focus. Replacing Pocket facings with a foreign material ='s bending the rules - related to cow jumping over the moon productions.

Last edited:

telinoz

Registered
272434659_3248638192036791_2624564548087502633_n.jpg

dvd_cover__88568.png

download (1) (16).jpeg

download (1) (17).jpeg

Jayson vs. Dan.

High run challenge.

C'mon Danny boy, you want to prove being told you were not good enough to try a record attempt is knawing at you like a dog with bone...
Nom nom nom.

The only way you can get out of this giant quick sand trap you put yourself in is playing Jayson 714 Shaw.
Or its the door for you.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You saw what happen to Billy Thorpe and Mario He with WADA testing.

Voices within the community are afraid to speak freely because of the backlash.

If you would like to submit an Op-Ed just post Op-Ed in your written submission title.
Why bother quoting a question if you aren't going to address it?

Sent using Tapatalk

ACL

This is accurate poor memory acl has indeed, he or she stated that No one who has posted on this thread had seen the table Mosconi ran the Official 526 on - when on page 283 post # 5,657 pw98 informed him - that Jay Helfert had indeed seen the table that Mosconi set the Official World 14.1 record on. Selective memory or just plain stupidity from acl - maybe a bit of both mixed in with a coward - acl is a promoter/engineer of phony fakebook records.
Wow. I wished I lived in the fantasyland that you did sport.

I admitted that I didn't see it.

I then made a declaration that I didn't doubt that it was the record. I will look up the post for you so you don't have to tax that addled brain of yours.

I see you are still ducking the challenge to play Shaw. Not only are you stupid and delusional, you're a coward too.

ACL

This is accurate poor memory acl has indeed, he or she stated that No one who has posted on this thread had seen the table Mosconi ran the Official 526 on - when on page 283 post # 5,657 pw98 informed him - that Jay Helfert had indeed seen the table that Mosconi set the Official World 14.1 record on. Selective memory or just plain stupidity from acl - maybe a bit of both mixed in with a coward - acl is a promoter/engineer of phony fakebook records.
The post with my declaration of Mosconi's record being legitimate was #6,289.

Let me need know if you don't understand any of it. I will be happy to help with definitions.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Exclusion of blacks and exclusion from billiard history. You make a great point how people are selectively remembering billiards history.
This is why having Dan has an author, editor, newspaper publisher and childrens illustrator is critical for the future and inclusion of all peoples. Without people of Dan's opinions, everyone would just be sheep to the BCA empire that has a history of racism and social exclusion.

More power to you Dan. We all know you beat John Schmidt, however the fake media is trying to neglect that portion of history.

I was at charlie williams last dragin promo 14.1 event there in nyc Steinway billiards (now out of business - along with charlie's 14.1 swhirrled championship dragon event). I did get to meet Cisero Murphy's son and visit with him, gained some knowledge about Cisero's game for sure. With good times - come bad - as I saw j.s (andy volaria) and c.w. dragin promotions - sitting next to each other looking out at the audience. This was right before the pandemic, they were lookin out at the players - grinning - as if they knew something I didn't. It looked as if they were up to something, I noticed many uh picture of j.s. next to Mosconi's? Unfortunately I think at this time the wheels were already in motion - to try and replace poor j.s. as the knew' world record holder in 14.1. I am learning to take the good quality memories - while noticing the bad or fake record people - trying to hustle or engineer the Open Public.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Jay Helfert played at the pool room where the 526 happened and said the pockets were not easy.
u were the next post after pw posted this, poor memory u have indeed, u really need to keep up acl. As I have stated in the past - peepill such as acl will often lose track of their posting - along with asking us to accept Pocket Billiard tables - that have no "official Specs for Pocket size etc".

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
What is the main difference between a - fakebook uh fishy fish - and a Steinway Piano? Answer: You cannot tune - uh fishy fish. I guess I have a different school of thought when it comes to official Pocket Billiard table specs than todays fakebook fishy's, but it sure was a sight to behold when I saw that Hawk of truth swoop down and capture the unwitting aquatic creature. Every now and again - the Truth will surface.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
New video footage coming soon - to add to the book. True 14.1 runs will be on the horizon for future Legit marketing, no facebook phony coverage - will there be. There is a standard for 9ft table in existance today - it is called factory specs, Brunswick and Diamond tables are generally reecognized. The table I play on will be factory 9ft. Brunswick with no chamberlain altered state/ phony facebook pocket facings. It will all be Legit, stay tuned for more truthful news in regards to top runs in 14.1.

Thanks for reading
Dan Harriman

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
u were the next post after pw posted this, poor memory u have indeed, u really need to keep up acl. As I have stated in the past - peepill such as acl will often lose track of their posting - along with asking us to accept Pocket Billiard tables - that have no "official Specs for Pocket size etc".
And i thought you were a bubble off when you lived in Tulsa. Wow. You need professional help. Still lookin in windows??

ACL

I'd go for stupid, given the choices.

Contradictory would be a more accurate and non-judgemental descriptor of what that says.
As I have said a few times now, I admitted to not seeing Jay's post and immediately took it as gospel. I don't see how taking responsibility for something is stupid but to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.