Live PPV Coverage 2023 Derby City Classic #24 Jan 20-28 by Accu-Stats Video Productions

Goldy

Beating The Internet
Silver Member
Here's a guess, maybe you won't see that when your live and you will if you play the recording that you get routed to if you refresh. Since going out and coming back and choosing live I haven't had any issues.
Because the scoring is also internet dependent as well. And these issues have been resolved for us thankfully. We should be flawless on the feed from here on out.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The other thing you need to do is just have the video on its own page. Get rid of all the other crap. Yesterday I'm troubleshooting the same thing with Chrome and looking in taskmanger I kill this one Chrome.exe that was chugging and it ended up being that bracket frame below the video feed. No need for all of that on the video page.

Fast Guy

Registered
Really having some bad stream issues. have to refresh evry five minutes, it's not my internet as everything else is working fine....

OKDog

Registered
I have the Accustats stream and the Action Room stream going strong. Working well here.
fullCapturesmaller.JPG

Last edited:

Trigger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya I’ve got all the streams and accu stats has been freezing a lot. I ran the others for hours with no problems at all. Nothing on my end for sure.

OKDog

Registered
Ya I’ve got all the streams and accu stats has been freezing a lot. I ran the others for hours with no problems at all. Nothing on my end for sure.
Same here. I have had both streams on pretty much constantly since last evening with no issues until this recent match.

OKDog

Registered
Exactly. Action room is running smooth. I have already refreshed the accu-stats stream 5 times for the filler match. Is there any tech support contact for Accustats? I see they are streaming the match via onsitepool.com website. This will be my last time I purchase their stream
Streaming is relatively new in the grand scheme of the internet. Technology is getting better every year. I wouldn't say never but someone needs to find out the actual issue and communicate with the customers how and what they are doing to fix the issue. I saw someone earlier mention getting a refund because of connection issues. It may have been the action room feed but it was one of them. If you are unhappy you might look into that.

OKDog

Registered
Accustat viewers down to 89 then back up to 120. Maybe the need to reboot the server side equipment?

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Because the scoring is also internet dependent as well. And these issues have been resolved for us thankfully. We should be flawless on the feed from here on out.
If you are support or have any thing to do with the stream, this is terrible. or is there a support link somewhere?

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Not great guys. I want to support you. I really do. But this is really frustrating.
BB7DEA2C-10AF-47C4-80A0-545F2EE76F4E.jpeg

Attachments

• 1E673B38-5B0F-4B24-B110-84203A70B65F.jpeg
    1E673B38-5B0F-4B24-B110-84203A70B65F.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: SEB

TurboDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont like to piss and moan about anything Accustats does, but if my name was Pat Fleming or Mike Howerton, I would consider finding a new tech/streaming crew or? My refresh finger is worn out. This is terrible. Its been crappy all day.

OKDog

Registered
That is entirely false. Good luck.
Drag racing has probably the best streaming network known to man and they didn't start using "good, reliable" internet service at in the middle of no where tracks until the last 5 years? 4 years? I am talking about actual small business's streaming not corporations. I am not here to argue but my statement is not false. How long has the internet been around? When did they start streaming live events?