Imagine if…

Donkeybutt

Registered
Tkatch’s fargo goes above Gorst’s. Would they still be together?

Or if Pia gets better than Josh? What would happen?

Nevermind Fefilova because she’s already better than Tyler

SJpilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure if Jeanette was better than Breedlove, would need an old timer to answer that, but she was orders of magnitude more successful from a pay/fame standpoint. They seemed to be cool so I'm guessing it'd be alright.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure if Jeanette was better than Breedlove, would need an old timer to answer that, but she was orders of magnitude more successful from a pay/fame standpoint. They seemed to be cool so I'm guessing it'd be alright.

jeanette wasn’t better than George. Ewa wasn’t better than Floyd. LJJ wasn’t better than Sammy.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

Jeanette probably needed the six from George for an even match at 9ball.

tomatoshooter

she was orders of magnitude more successful from a pay/fame standpoint.
Jeanette did a brief exhibition at Hard Times a few days ago. She mentioned that she realized tournaments wouldn't pay her reliably so, in order to keep playing pool, she decided to develop exhibition skills so she could promote sponsors. She really does engage a group of people well, is entertaining, and explains nuances of the game well, too.

SJpilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeanette did a brief exhibition at Hard Times a few days ago. She mentioned that she realized tournaments wouldn't pay her reliably so, in order to keep playing pool, she decided to develop exhibition skills so she could promote sponsors. She really does engage a group of people well, is entertaining, and explains nuances of the game well, too.
I need to head over there one of these days. I'm in San Jose. Probably worth the drive heard it's cool.
Cheap 1p action to be had?

tomatoshooter

I need to head over there one of these days. I'm in San Jose. Probably worth the drive heard it's cool.
Cheap 1p action to be had?

It's definitely a blessing having one of the top pool halls in the country 5 miles away. They have a one pocket tournament on Sunday afternoons. I don't go there a whole lot so I don't know what kind of action is there, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a game. I don't play much one pocket so even cheap action gets expensive for me.

Donkeybutt

Registered
Billiards Digest June 2023.png

whoa, it's like they read my mind o_O

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

At pool? Good lord, NO.