• Asia

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Australia/Oceania

• Africa

• Total voters

Oikawa

It'd be interesting to see the spread of different continents of the people who use these forums.

If you want, you can also post the country you are from. I am from Finland myself, any other Finns here?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
New York, NY

New York is hosting a Finnish director Film Festival. I went last night and the film provided great footage for invading an Estonian power plant.

Learn about Finnish culture for the Iceman, Check out these old films you might find on DVDs or VHS. If it gets on netflix, then Russians can start planning an Estonian invasion.

The maverick Finnish writer-director Ilkka Järvi-Laturi, who passed away in March of 202

Tallinn pimeduses (City Unplugged

aka Darkness in Tallinn). 1993.​

Directed by Ilkka Järvi-Laturi​

The Finnish actor that plays the electrician has similar facial features to Mika. If the Iceman could act, then Tallinn would make a great movie, just change it to pool. not electrician.

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Guess! Southernmost Mississippi on the Gulf of Mexico. French first, then everyone else piled on -- a real melting pot quickly becoming american vanilla.

I really wish that folks would include their locations as part of their AZB "signatures". I am always curious. My first question about most: "Where you from?".

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Mansfield, Texas. Used to be a small farming town, now has 6 high schools and is the southernmost tip of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.