Funny pic/gif thread...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Me too

champ2107 said:
????????????????????? LOL you too now! u could pull the trigger its all good.

As i said, your thoughtlessness was a pain in the rear. Try closing just one window with task manager. XP home closes all windows. Since I am usually in a half-dozen places at once your little game was annoying.

Hu

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
champ2107 said:
Took me all about 5 secs to figure out how to stop it the first time i clicked the link. task manager. Right back at u and smorge with the bad rep u bunch of miserable computer illiterate donkeys. Getting a lil tierd of dealing with you self righteous noobs on here, so its now time to fight fire with fire! U dish it out expect twice back in return now! and to those who are pm me that want to see it "no i will not put the link up, so after being told I already got 4 bad reps from it some jackass like neil will give me more" ok here is a link and its safe just to show u all. Not a big deal like the 5 noobs crying like little girls. Just noticed your post too about my pm rennard, grow the @#$% up! U GOT RICK ROLLED LOL Had to put that in there lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIyWxCTWQoM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxv6oqLhf8&feature=related

I went from literally crying with joy and laughter from this wonderful, hilarious thread to unbelievable anger as I was Rick Rolled. Now that I read that you posted it knowing exactly how hard it is to remove I am livid. You really think the average person knows how to turn that off in 5 seconds?

Me and my girlfriend are in bed. She's asleep. I'm using my wireless keyboard and my 42 inch tv as the monitor. All of a sudden your stupid link starts blaring out of my computer speakers and I'm frantically trying to shut it down but can't. Have to jump out of bed to turn the speakers off. Girlfriend is pissed. Then have to shut the computer down and lose everything I had opened.

Dude the link isn't even funny at all. It's not even a funny song or anything. You have some serious judgement issues. I didn't bad rep you but I do not want this kind of crap on such a great website. Wouldn't mind seeing it "banned."

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil said:
Ah, grasshopper, not so! That is the mistake champ made. the rep button is for rep. Once you click on it, you can approve for good rep, or dissapprove for bad rep. The bad box alerts the moderators to a bad post.

You're right, I forgot.

champ2107

Banned
Is that it? or is there more? and thanks for number 7 shootingarts u are a far better man than me for sure!

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J$Cincy said:
yeah i dont see these rep buttons?
On my screen they are right under the post. Some set-ups are different. I believe some have a 'scale of justice' symbol in the upper right. If so, click on that.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
depends on the skin

It depends on which skin a person is using. I use the older skin so I see the scales and a totally different icon for reporting.

Hu

Neil said:
On my screen they are right under the post. Some set-ups are different. I believe some have a 'scale of justice' symbol in the upper right. If so, click on that.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neil said:

Yup, I reset mine to vb3 style. It's that way in this style.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
champ2107 said:
#8 courtesy of Russ Chewning and calling me a dork too lol, is there like a record for bad reps that anyone knows about?

The more people that go through this thread the more bad rep you will get. I also predict that regardless of how many people give you bad rep, you will continue to believe that everyone is over-reacting and that releasing psuedo-viruses on peoples computers is just good clean fun.

champ2107

Banned
Luxury said:
The more people that go through this thread the more bad rep you will get. I also predict that regardless of how many people give you bad rep, you will continue to believe that everyone is over-reacting and that releasing psuedo-viruses on peoples computers is just good clean fun.

from Russ

"Count yourself lucky.. I accidentally gave you a positive rep.. I am currently spreading as much rep as I can to get back to you and correct the mistake."

Like its my fault he makes a mistake lmao. When he good reps me by mistake whats funny too is his comment he left was calling me a DORK lol. I get more grief than the guy that posts a nude pic of sweet marissa on here and when she tells him to take it off he wont? ten posters cheering the picture and im a bad guy?

Last edited:

Ed Simmons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
champ2107 said:
I get more grief than the guy that posts a nude pic of sweet marissa on here and when she tells him to take it off he wont? ten posters cheering the picture and im a bad guy?

Marissa's ass didn't crash my computer. Don't you get it?

champ2107

Banned
Ed Simmons said:
Marissa's ass didn't crash my computer. Don't you get it?

I didnt crash ur comp either bro! Wow u actually think what I did was worse? WoW I now see who and what kinda people i am dealing with! You know what, I am sorry that anyone had to reboot! It was very childish prank I did! whom ever I offended on here again im sorry. WoW again! Time to take a break from here for sure, sick puppies running around!

Last edited:

sde

Silver Member
Fukitol.jpg