Shanes Glove

WobblyStroke

I know he had a Molinari for a bit, not sure if that is still what he uses.
Related to gloves so I will piggy back here.... any place sell XXL gloves? It's hard enough to hunt down an XL so I'd be grateful to get pointed in the right direction as humid summer season is coming and I will need a glove or 2 (if I don't just quit for golf entirely till it's cold and dry again).

Smutzc

I know he had a Molinari for a bit, not sure if that is still what he uses.
Related to gloves so I will piggy back here.... any place sell XXL gloves? It's hard enough to hunt down an XL so I'd be grateful to get pointed in the right direction as humid summer season is coming and I will need a glove or 2 (if I don't just quit for golf entirely till it's cold and dry again).

I buy this Predator Glove in 2XL. I have long fingers and always buy this one. Fits the best for my hand size.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when you idolize someone the only way to be like them is to wear and act like they do. its important to those that do.
I don't wear a glove or use a carbon fiber for that matter.
I was asking because it looks like a beefed up version if you know what i mean.
Kinda like a bowling glove. Or it could just be the screen making it look like that.

jbart65

Yeah, SVB is wearing the relatively new Cuetec glove. I bought 10 different brands recently and it might be the best I've tried. Pretty much all of them are comfortable. Just have to see how durable each one of them is. The Cuetec seems well made and is not as flimsy as some others such as Kamui.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like a full fingered glove and I have found the Moori glove to be my favorite at this point - Seybert’s was carrying it.

jbart65

I like a full fingered glove and I have found the Moori glove to be my favorite at this point - Seybert’s was carrying it.
The Moori was one of the ones I bought. Wanted to see if having my thumb and finger next to it covered made a difference. I sweat enough in that spot to cause friction with my stick!

I'll do a roundup of all the gloves I tried at some point. Wish I didnt have to wear one, but I do. Even with carbon.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Moori was one of the ones I bought. Wanted to see if having my thumb and finger next to it covered made a difference. I sweat enough in that spot to cause friction with my stick!

I'll do a roundup of all the gloves I tried at some point. Wish I didnt have to wear one, but I do. Even with carbon.
For myself, I have found that billiard gloves with cut off finger tips - over time- the glove fingers start to slip down too far and - as you stated- my fingers are rubbing against the shaft -actually defeating the whole purpose of using a billiard glove -so I have gone back to full fingered billiard gloves and Moori gloves seem to work well for me - there does not seem to be much size differential between their medium and large gloves - either work for me.