Funny pic/gif thread...

Captain18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1eaa6b665880c69b8614a99d6a86fadb.jpg

tomatoshooter

Stuck in traffic on 27 heading out to Montauk one fall. Slow, tedious going. Out of sheer boredom I noticed that the potholes were numbered.
I thought that was odd & kept creeping along.

Finally the traffic started to clear.
The cause of the hour plus traffic jam?
It was the crew numbering the potholes!
:LOL::sneaky::LOL:
The are 4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Late to the ball but I can't resist telling one of my favorite Little Johnny jokes. The start of the school year a teacher thought she had found a clever way to see how the children were getting along in spelling and ask their background which she couldn't legally do.

"Children, when I call your name tell everybody what your father does for a living and spell it." "Tammy, we will start with you."
My daddy is a cook, c-o-o-k.

"Very good. Cindy what does your father do?"
"My dad sells shirts. S-h-i-t-s."

The teacher flinched. "Try again please."
"My dad sells shirts, s-h-i-t-s."

The teacher is distinctly pale now. "One more time."
Li'l Johnny jumps up. My ol'man is a bookie, b-double-o-k-i-e and I'll give you five to three she spells shits again!"

Hu

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Gold Member
1967. Weren’t a lot of our AZB brothers coming up round that time? What were the tastiest tunes?

Axis Bold as Love came out that year. My favorite Hendrix album. If I were to choose just one song for a classic rock playlist, which would make the cut?

The suspects:
Axis Bold as Love- Great track too obvious.

Little Wing- SRV had so much respect for Hendrix that he refused to sing the words. I think he just didn’t want to sing about butterflies and zebras and moonbeams, and fairytales.

Castles Made of Sand- Great tune, but every one who has delved even a touch below the surface latches on to this one.

Wait Until Tomorrow- I feel like this is the pool player Hendrix jam. You ever been promised something that hasn’t lived up to expectations? Well, this tune won’t let you down!