Belly Pat 10-1

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Ronnie O'sullivan just played a young man, 22 yrs of age.
After their match standing around in the player ''mingle moment'' this happened.
O'sullivan gave the youngster a pat on his belly, Good stuff.(y):cool:

In any heads-up type match game, seeing this is enjoyable.
Watched allot of pro tennis, beginning with the Rod Laver yrs.
Saw this exact thing ''mingle moment'' at the Net.... occur with the likes of Federer and a few others.
It's a compliment, a pros way of saying, your one of us now.
Not all sports are able to create this moment.
IN SUCH A WELL ''LIT'' ARENA.
Being the opponent who got a beat down, then outward actions from Ronnie, is a Great compliment.... I felt this, was more important than what had just occurred. 10-1
bm

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like to pat my opponents belly and tell them they have a chubby tumtums in one of those voices i reserve for pet dogs. It lets them know what i think of them.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
A protege of mine laid down a very pretty run with a pistol. As he froze a moment after the last shot I asked him if he always canted his gun like that when he shot. He looked at me, looked at the pistol, looked at me, looked at the pistol, finally burst out laughing. He had gotten good enough to catch a little of the ragging that the top shooters in the events gave each other.

It was a genuine milestone. We never harassed the beginner and intermediate players. Oddly enough, the ragging and knowing a shooter could take it was a sign of respect.

Hu

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Ronnie O'sullivan just played a young man, 22 yrs of age.
After their match standing around in the player ''mingle moment'' this happened.
O'sullivan gave the youngster a pat on his belly, Good stuff.(y):cool:

In any heads-up type match game, seeing this is enjoyable.
Watched allot of pro tennis, beginning with the Rod Laver yrs.
Saw this exact thing ''mingle moment'' at the Net.... occur with the likes of Federer and a few others.
It's a compliment, a pros way of saying, your one of us now.
Not all sports are able to create this moment.
IN SUCH A WELL ''LIT'' ARENA.
Being the opponent who got a beat down, then outward actions from Ronnie, is a Great compliment.... I felt this, was more important than what had just occurred. 10-1
bm
I much prefer Earl. "No hugs." ;)

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
I much prefer Earl. "No hugs." ;)

A friend's wife gave me a hug, a very long tight hug. He was there so nothing untoward but after about thirty seconds or so I started a series of three pats trying to tap out!

Not into hugs myself but sometimes stuck in a group of huggers you know it is coming.

Hmmm, what rhymes with hugs and drugs? One more thing and I think I'll have a t-shirt! No Hugs, No Drugs, No ??

Hu

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
A friend's wife gave me a hug, a very long tight hug. He was there so nothing untoward but after about thirty seconds or so I started a series of three pats trying to tap out!

Not into hugs myself but sometimes stuck in a group of huggers you know it is coming.

Hmmm, what rhymes with hugs and drugs? One more thing and I think I'll have a t-shirt! No Hugs, No Drugs, No ??

Hu
No slugs? Maybe a pick of a gappy rack. 😆

MmmSharp

Nudge is as good as a wink to a blind bat.
Gold Member
Silver Member

Hu
Thugs ? Bugs, lugs, mugs or rugs ? Definitely not using slugs, as i know you are pro shooter.

I am not much of a hugger. I had a lady at our hall hug me one night when we were all out, and gave her the awkward back pat that basically says get not interested. She responded with a "Wow, i wasnt expecting that". Someone told me later that girls like her dont get go away back pat hug. She did that night though.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
Thugs ? Bugs, lugs, mugs or rugs ? Definitely not using slugs, as i know you are pro shooter.

I am not much of a hugger. I had a lady at our hall hug me one night when we were all out, and gave her the awkward back pat that basically says get not interested. She responded with a "Wow, i wasnt expecting that". Someone told me later that girls like her dont get go away back pat hug. She did that night though.

I had thought of a couple you mention, you added a couple more words for me to think about. Thanks!

When it comes to the lounge lizard type I had a lady I barely knew come into my business and came over to me in a hurry with one of those hugs that makes contact from ankles to the hair on the top of her head. Her car had broken down almost in my front door. Part of the hug might have been relief but my wife saw that far too friendly hug and was ready to go all Loretta Lynn on the gal.

Not being totally crazy I sent one of my single employees out to deal with the broken down car. Among my other businesses was a twenty-four hour wrecker service. I was short enough on sleep without trying to sleep next to a mad wife! I don't think it is a coincidence that wife and knife rhyme.

Hu

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ronnie is into fitness , proper diet and exercise , so perhaps he was hinting at getting with the program.