rodcar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still available, think I know which one you want. I'm 40 miles West of Green Bay. Have a son that lives in Madison. The Brass Ring is the place to play there now. Contact me by PM or email, rodcar50@hotmail.com
    Rodger
    Have a friend who is interested in Huebler if still for sale. PM me with info that I can pass along to him. Phone number is best, e-mail ok. Where in WI are you from, I am from the Monroe area, live in Reno now. I shot a lot of pool around Madison and Platteville in the '80s.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    What is the lowest you would go on the ebony bacote jacoby custom with the additional hybrid shaft? Btw, I am still very much enjoying the rosewood cue I got from you recently as well.

Michael
    i whould have pick it up if i was on here when you where sellin it .....now come on how much you want for it
    HEY rodcar, just wonderin if you had a bludworth for sale. i m looking for one, and i am from mn, and maybe could meet you or somethin. let me know. thanks
    Cue weight is 18.8 oz. Standard length - 58" with 13 mm tip and phenolic joint of 3/8x10.
    Thanks, Rodger
    Hey,
    Was wondering if you had those pics or if you would be interested in the set for $1900.00 shipped or ill meet you half way I think you said you go to appleton I would be up to the drive. Well let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bobby
    Hey its bobby i just posted on forum with three cues I would like to move so let me know if you have any offers for you shoot me some cues you might offer if you want schon's are decent I do like no wraps like I said so yeah let me know.
    Thanks
    Bobby P
    i cant seem to PM i dnt think i have enough posts or something . It wont allow me too. BUt you can email me at a_469@yahoo.com intrested in the one second from the top , the 3rd and the 5th one
    Would rather you PM me with info. on which one you may be interested in.
    Thanks, Rodger
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…