S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Part2

I have noticed lately that sometimes I will approach the shot and my eyes and body will take me directly to the correct shot line almost subconsciously, I will be in the right stance with everything lined up with out any thought.

I hope that this a natural progression of CTE and not my HAMBs experience trying to take back control.

I would appreciate your thoughts and keep up the great work.

Regards
    Rob

PS. I did look for a CTE coach in my area (Central Florida) but there isn't one yet.
    Part1

Hi Stan
    Just so you know I am a supporter of your work and have derived a great deal of benefit from your videos on YouTube.

I have been using CTE everyday for about 4 months now. Most of the time using manual pivoting occasionally trying the visual sweeps but I play so well with the manual version that I don't want to mess it up.

So I skipped the visual sweep part and went to full circle for about the last month, I may go back and give visual sweeps another session or two later.

I switch back and forth between the manual and full circle versions whilst I am getting accustomed, but it is working well for me.....
    Dropped you a friend request, hope to chat with you sometime.
    Thanks for sharing and trying to help the community.
    Best wishes
    Hi Stan,
    How are you doing.
    I seem to recall that you were writing a book on CTE, I was just wondering if this was still going be available in the future.
    Also I just have to ask, I've watched and enjoyed lots of your video's and I seem to recall seeing what looks like a couple of Beatles gold records on the wall of your training room. I was unable to verify due to the inability to do a close up. Would those records be The Beatles.
    Cheers
    Gary
    Hi Stan,
    I deleted the thread immediately when I got home and asked to by yourself.
    I didn't think a visual reference of Mohrt's Pro one chart would be of any concern.
    Cheers
    Gazman100
    Hi Stan, Robert here from columbus ohio, I will be down to see you next month. I just wanted you to know that I have been watching your DVD and working out on my table. I am not sure I am doing every thing right but I am making banks and straight in shots that I never thought possible for me. I will continue to work out until I come down and then you can straighten me out. I am really excited about CTE and am looking forward to meeting you...Robert
    Good day Mr Shuffett I just bought your DVD and i was wondering if is there any track number or something because I am from México so I´d like to know how this works, thanks in advance
    Dear friend!
    Please go here http://wh.gov/5Jmn to sign a petition to the White House, calling for them to investigate and condemn forced organ harvesting in China. Although the 25,000 signatures have been reached, but some signatures on the petition may come from CCP agents. We just have 3 days more, so your sign is extremely important for us right now.
    Thank you very much!

Video The Messenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt3A55e_pA
    Stan, just a status message from me. It's been almost two weeks now of using (as best i can) your CTE system. Where were you twenty years ago when i needed you !!!
    Even though i already had a very high level game, the CTE has added a level of confidence that i have never really felt before. Will keep working on it, and please don't sell anymore DVD's !!!!! Let's keep this our little secret !!! Thanks,
    Fort Worth Steve.
    Hello Stan, I watched your Dvd. I got everything down but one thing I'm having problem with. Let says I set up for the ball to cut to the right to the corner pocket. I see my visual Center to the left edge of the OB. then I see the right edge of the CB is line up at point B. Now When I zone in and go down and set my bridge and cue....where do I lay my tip on the CB to aim then go to the center of the CB?
    I move straight in to the vertical axis of the cue ball as established by my visuals. Your 2 visual lines give you 2 fixed edges on your cue ball and thus a vertical center. Move directly in to .5 tip left or right and pivot to center.
    Have had disc a while now and still don't quite get one aspect clearly: When sliding in manually, which line( cte or abc) are you dropping down on prior to pivot? Thanks,Bill
    i would love to come to you for lessions or fly your family out to Vegas, I have 3 guest houses on my property to choose from. We dont drink or smoke etc. Or i can come see you,

my very best
    eric
    Hi Eric, I certainly do give private lessons. Ninty percent of the lessons I give are 1 on 1.
    Travelling is more of a possibility for lessons as Landon gets a little older.
    Will give Landon your regards,
    Stan
    Stan,

Do you give private lessions? Sometime later this year I would like to make the effort to get lessions. I have hit a flat spot and I,m not improving the past 8months. I sure am proud of Landon please tell him hello.

Best

Eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…