Bambu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Bill, I made my poster from scratch, it took hours, days even. I don't stock this stuff. (Same with the man from space outfit.) The poster takes multiple programs to capture, plus printing costs. It would not be cost effective for either of us.
    Would you be willing to sell me a poster of Ralph, Ed, Hahvey & George? Also what are the dimensions?
    Thanx,
    ---Bill
    I'm more interested in it as a poster than an avatar. Any idea where I can find it?
    Do you know if your avatar is available anywhere in a poster? That would be perfect for my home bar/gameroom/mancave!
    Thanks,
    ---Bill
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
    Thanks, but how can you win with shitty cards? Everyone gets them, right? You cant be bluffing every game. I must be missing the big picture.
    In the short-run (i.e; each individual hand, tournament, day, etc) I'd say it is close to 100% luck.
    In the long-term (i.e; over a significant sample of hands/games) it is 100% skill.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…