theUBC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Ekkes. Do you still sell the SEE method or has it been replaced with the SAMBA method? I like the SEE method but can't find much out about SAMBA. Is it similar to SEE?
    Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
    Ekkes.

Your website (http://www.infinite-billiards.com/) is down / can't be accessed.
    it says:

Server Error

Error 403 - Forbidden
    Der Zugriff auf das angeforderte Objekt ist nicht möglich. Entweder kann es vom Server nicht gelesen werden oder es ist zugriffsgeschützt.

Solomon Manalo
    Hey Eric,
    that's right! I am still here in Regensburg
    In case you wanna play some pool some day just give me a call! 0163 5842954

Ekkes
    I am an American Servicemember that lives near Parsberg and was wondering if this is the Ekkes that I once played in Regensburg (Clixx Billiards)? Do you still live in the area? Do you still make it out to Clixx? Perhaps we can meet up again sometime...

Eric
    Sorry I don't have the M205 Mcdermott for sale anymore. Sorry for the delayed reply, have not been on for a while. Check out the M502 it's pretty nice....
    Hi Ekkes :)
    Just overflow your *new* version (the english you released) after i purchased it. looked interesting til now :)
    Congrats for your latest release, and keep it up being a pool-a-holic^^

lg
    Ingo
    Hi, I would like to take advantage of the free offer. My name is erik grubbs. My email is erikido23@yahoo.com. I appreciate any info I can get. THANKS
    I would like to take you up on your free offer, your book and video.

Thank you for your contibution in the billiards world.

My email is N0KHQ@charter.net.

Thanks again

John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…