The Renfro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• Chris , do you ever respond to messages? No response here on AZ or through your website. You make good products but you need to up your game on the customer service end of the business.jmho
    Hey Chris, any update on the great white chalk? I have been going to you store, but it always says sold out. Looking to order the 3 pack.
    Hi Chris, Just finally felt good enough to start putting your tips on for players here. This knee is still kicking my ass. Thanks again
    Hello Chris, I ordered 3 tips after you answered my question about the medium/hards and was wondering if you have shipped them yet
    hey bud, i am looking forward to getting the tips put on. if you have time, please leave an itrader for me. Thanks. I'll let you know about the break tip in a week or so!
    Chris,
    Please weigh in on "Help with pool experiment / part 4". Would like to hear your opinion.
    Thanks
    I'm working with a new Canon camera and not sure which lens will work best. I'm looking at a 28-300 3.5 or a 70-200 2.8. Now for my question how big is the Accu-stats arena so I know how close I would be at the rail. I like the 70-200 lens the best but afraid that at 70 I will be too tight on the player.
    Did you get my NEW email about sponsorship for the New England 9-Ball Series?
    Chris,
    Shoot me your phone number so we can hash something out. I'll be handling sponsorship and publicity for the tour.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Did you get my NEW email about sponsorship for the New England 9-Ball Series?
    Chris,
    Shoot me your phone number so we can hash something out. I'll be handling sponsorship and publicity for the tour.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Renfro , I was wondering if you shipped the winners of the accu-racks by ups or regular mail. I don't know if ups lost it or there was just a delay shipping.
    Happy New Year and thanks
    Hey Chris! I was one of the lucky AccuRack winners and was wondering when I could expect to receive it.
    Ok I did about a dozen breaks with the full rack and the 9 ball. I had watched the video and racking went good. Didn't have a ball stay on any of the breaks. BUT I do question the thickness. When evaluating on the table racks I slow roll a ball and look for deflection. I know it comes up after the break but as they start to slow down it would come into play. Have you done any slow motion video to look at this. I plan to do that on my next run. More feed back next week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…