pt109
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud, saw that u r online so thought that I'd say "hi!" :)
    C u @McD's around 5 later? Send me a text on the fone if
    Different plans.
    Hey pt. Now i feel like the rookie. It'll take me a little while to get the hang of it. I think i need the phone app for better functionality. I'm getting cold feet about posting under my own name. How come all you hustlers get to hide, lol. I'll figure it out. Talk later.:)
    Thank you sir! Blush.

It’s cool to know about the blogs. Unfortunately, in my case, I’m too sporadic to start a project like that. I happen to be jotting down random thoughts, and posting them these days because of a little extra time attributable to a lifestyle change. (Okay, my boyfriend and I parted ways!)

But I have gone months between postings and blogging seems to call for more commitment than I currently have.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Sunny
    PT,

Guess I'm about the only "friend" chrisbanks has left. I've tried to explain to him how rediculous some of his posts are. He just doesn't care. Not going to give up yet. There is a decent guy under all the bravado. You know I like him. Perhaps I'm as nuts as he is from time to time. Incidentally, thanks for the "greenie". Not sure I deserve it.

Lyn
    Just wanted to thank you once again for you input on my light diffuser question.
    I've been lurking around AZB for several years now and have run across your (often helpful) threads and advice many times.
    I don't usually do the social networking thing... but AZB might be my new exception to the rule.
    The Mosconi Cup 2012.
    What a fantastic event that was but I called Hill-Hill at the start with that crowd giving a 1pt home win for team Europe but it was great fun to view.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…