thediamond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I found and bought a P2, a black one with leather wrap. I am out of the market.
    thanks
    Kevin
    Hello,
    I am trying to get in touch with Eddie Wang in Taiwan. I think I remember you saying in a thread about me back in 2005-2006 that you were friends with him. If so, can you please give me his contact info? I sent him an email last week to his email and he has not responded. Hope all is well with him and life finds him happy & healthy. I have some unfinished business with him I need to clear up. Thanks for your time.
    I don[t know how to use this site and would like to show you a picture of a Schon- could you drop me a line at tahoeview@hotmail.com and I'll send them back to you- I appreciate your help- Very much like your middle cue in the pictures- thanks very much, Dave
    Thank You Thank You, I always worry when a package over the pond. Very seldom does anything go wrong, but still worry. Thanks Si, jim
    i am running behind,cue is packed but i have been busy.will send tuesday after holliday

i think Evan is in such poor health that i believe schon may not be long for the business,don't spread it but you might want to pick up a few

dean
    the Gus.....please contact me, I will make it well worth your while. EP90210@hotmail.com
    hey sorry took so long to get in touch with u
    could u pls send me the pics for the murnak and the other tooled case
    I was referred to you by another forum member. I recently moved from the U.S. to London and have been trying to find "American Pool" custom cuemakers in the London area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bob
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D

Also I hope busuness is good for you this year as well, I follow alot of your posts etc. take care-Eric Petersen
    i added one more post in that thread, i owe you a rep, please remind me, it wont let me today, thx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…