L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Joe, my name us Ulysses. I was wondering if you were going to have your website back up soon. Thanks in advance.
    Hi Joe- I tried to PM you-but your message box is full. Thanks for the PM. I'll give you a call while I'm at the pool hall. I have 2 of your dvds where the whole family is shooting good shots. I'm mostly talking about kicking balls that are close to the rail-and haveing a good idea of where both OB and CB are going to go. Thanks again-Bill
    READ LAST:

PS Kelly says Hello. I will be at the Derby this year, she might come for a couple days. She is the best, in 11 years we aint had one argument or fight. How strong is that??? She is the best ever for me, I will tell you more about her sometime. Never once has she said "you play too much, when are you comming home? etc", I dont sweat her either. we just get along perfect. Man I got lucky there. luckier than Efren.

take care,

we will speak soon,.

eric :)
    READ 2ND:

Kelly says hello, I told her about you years ago, long before we found each other here on AZ 4 years ago. You made a big impression on me in a VERY short period of time, I'm 2 times older now than back then, almost exactly and what I learned from you I will take to the grave, I have passed it on to younger players than me, better players than me. Its my responsibility to keep what I learned from you alive and I told the young guys to remember what I learned from you and to pass it down someday. I do need some help now with pool, not $$$(I'm not whole like I was a few years ago), not banks, but something else.

best

Eric
    READ FIRST:

Joe,

i would love to get together with you and get some lessions.

The real lessson I need now I dont want to discuss in public, and the the thing is I'm a better player now than I was when we ran around for a few days 20 years ago. But the help I need now with my game I didnt need then. Email me your number, I have all your info at home in Vegas and I'm in LA, EP90210@hotmail.com and I'll give you a call.
    Hey Joe, thanks so much for coming to Dubuque last weekend. I look forward to coming down one of these weekends for some lessons and some DVDs. I am always eager to learn and I like to learn from the best.
    Regards,
    Warren from Dubuque
    Hi Joe, your DVDs are great! Please continue teaching us amateur fellows those little tricks you know. Looking forward to IQ #3 and 4 and 5 and so on! Thanks a lot.
    Sounds Great... maybe we can make it happen at DCC . I will try to be there. if I can get a booth, I will call Gregg tomorrow and see what he can do. Till Dinner I will talk to you later Your Friend Joe Villalpando
    i know the feeling of being knocked, or accused of being a scammer when I wasnt(i have in spots of my life) but not since 96, I have been a square. It hurts to get knocked. I will awalys stand for you, I remember the day I met you at Hardtimes, you taught me alot-I should have stayed on the road with you, I really want to sit down and have dinner and talk with you-just us. I will make time for you-anytine Joe.

my very best
    eric
    Eric Thenk you very much for the card .Louise , Jennifer , and myself wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year

Your Friend Joe Villalpando
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
    Don
    How have you been? I hope your game is getting better every day. Sorry I missed your message until today , I am not very attentive on the computer yet. getting better. I would love to get to see Montana again It has been many years since I last visited

Your Friend Joe Villalpando
    How you doin Joe? Saw you were online. I stopped driving on the big road and bought a dump truck. Come on up to Montana and stay awhile. Don [the truck driver]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…