Scaramouche
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Scaramouche.
    I posted a song for you on the Walk On Song thread.
    You being a shark,you already know what it is !
    Wishing you a Happy Hogmanay & Happy New Year 2012.
    From Church66
    Veetle TV is cool.I asked my son to set up a channel and broadcast,The Hustler,The Colour Of Money,Turn The River,Stickmen and Poolhall Junkies.The channel got a good reaction and Poolhall Junkies seemed to be the viewers favourite.Carambola was requested by the audience but I never found it.Was fun when I asked what countries the audience were from.It was worldwide.Movielist : http://www.billiardboys.com/moviegallery/billiardmovies.html
    Excellent picks Scaramouche ! Thanks again for explaining threads and posts etc! I was thinking it would have been good to have a Vbookies for the snooker or a poll on the winner maybe next time .I will post related articles on the snooker but I have no idea if they stay up long enough for anyone to read !Good to hear back from you on these subjects ! From Church66
    Playing in a tournament is probably better than practicing with nothing on the line.
    Seems to me that the only player that might be affected is Graeme Dott with his first match early in the schedule, based on fact that he had more trouble than Robertson in that marathon last year.
    I think the rest of the Scots are playing later in the draw.
    Now if the volcanos keep quiet .......
    Figure the contenders are
    Ding
    Selby
    Trump
    Higgins
    Williams

Really don't see any of the others holding it together for duration.
    My Pick?
    Higgins
    Thanks for the advice Scaramouche !Some of the players are just back from the China Open and are playing in this tournament .Finals on Thursday and then the World Championships start on Saturday.To me it looks like a tight schedule and i hope it doesnt their chances at The Crucible.Would like to Know your views on it though.
    All the best From Church66 !
    Hi Scaramouche ! I just managed to post my first thread !But now Im stuck as to how to update etc ! Much appreciate If you get back to me about this 1 Best wishes from Scotland and myself church66 !
    I've watched that video a dozen times....I LMAO every time.
    Hope you are well and have a great holiday season and New Year.
    Thanks for your contributions here....george
    Oh yeah, and the multimedia threads are outstanding as well. Been seeing a lot of good video thanks to you. I wish that kind of stuff had been around when I first took up the game.
    Hi. I actually got here by accident but it was in the act of entering one of your threads. Thanks for starting the stream thread. I wasn't too sure about posting that info.
    the grow room idea is perfect I have the whole set up 440V 3-Phase electric(I dont know exactly what that means but I know its alot) and a back-up generator thats big as a VW van(no BS its a monster looks like it came off a locomotive.

If I can do it legally in Nv I'm going to do it for sure. I have never smoked once and never will, its just a biz opp for me and I need biz, times are getting a little scary.

Thanks for taking me as a friend here, its kinda silly, but in odd way it does mean alot to me, you see I have only one uncle and nobody else. And Kelly my girl for 10 years, so friends are important to me. More than most people here understand. You have been great to me for years with links to snooker matches on youtube when I was in Germany etc. I just want to thank you again. and the offer to come to Vegas is awalys there for you.

i must go to bed,

cheers,

eric :)
    thx for the letter i like you alot-hopefully someday we meet and have a great time playing snooker. i will let you know if i'm up your way. kindest regards eric
    I HOPE YOUR WELL, PLEASE LOOK ME UP IF YOUR IN VEGAS, THE SNOOKER TABLE IS SET UP, ITS BEATIFUL. I MIGHT BE SELLING MY HOUSE THERE AND I DONT WANT SUCH A LARGE HOME AGAIN FOR A FEW YEARS(PERHAPS 5) WANT TO. SO IT MIGHT BE IN STORAGE FOR A WHILE. I WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD, I'M GOING TO BE MOVING OUT OF AMERICA FOR SURE 6 MONTHS OUT OF THE YEAR-THIS IS NOT A NEW PLAN, ITS BEEN ON MY MIND FOREVER.

i WILL HAVE KIDS AND RETIRE FROM WORK AT THE SAME TIME AND EDUCATE THEM IN AND OUT OF AMERICA, I BELIEVE THATS THE BEST EDUCATION POSSIBLE. AND IT WILL BE FUN FOR ME AS WELL.

HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN GOOD, I HAVENT DROPPED YOU A NOTE IN A VERY LONG TIME. I WILL BE MORE PROMT NEXT TIME,

MY VERY BEST
    ERIC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…