G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Ray,
    Hope all is well with you. We miss you around here!! Last time on this web page was 2\2014.
    Playing lots of golf and enjoying retirement. Playing 14.1 in strokers league on Mondays. If you ever get back this way please call us. 3844 Tarpon Pointe Cir. Palm Harbor 34684
    727-460-6161 Hank & Sue Samuel
    skiergirl55
    Sounds like you are going to be a good player,hope you are getting a lot out of the book.Where were you flying to?
    Ray
    skiergirl55
    Sounds like your going to turn out to be a pretty good player, keep reading,where were you going to on the plane?
    Hi Ray, I have your book! I read it on the plane, while waiting at the doctor's office, before I fall asleep at night. I have a few of your shots mastered already and it's a huge help.
    It's getting better out there. I have a pool buddy and we shoot a few days a week. Now the thing said is, "No, I don't wanna play you, but you can play my girlfriend if you want." After the snickering ends, I can trounce them. That's fun when I beat them. :)
    Bonni
    Hi Ray,Got to say those lesson's you gave me back in 1990 are paying off.$$>Just a thank you for all that you've done for the game of POOL!Your biggest fan>>HANK<<AKA MAILMAN
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…