View Single Post
Pre match analysis, lol
Old
  (#507)
Da Poet
Pool is Cool
Da Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond reputeDa Poet has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 327

Pre match analysis, lol - 05-17-2008, 09:24 AM

If you just go by the posts, it would appear that Cubc may have a slight edge. But I can't see OMGWTF getting into this without her believing she's got the edge.

So much time has gone by since this thing got started and I think that gives OMGWTF an advantage in that whatever her skill level was at a month or so ago, she's had ample time to focus and ramp up her game a bit. Maybe Cubc can do the same but a race to 8 (Edit- Just learned it was 8 ahead, aye chihuahua, so this is wrong. lol) is a little short and with the spot, anything can happen here.

I'll make a list of my assumptions based on reading the tea leaves. So basically, I'm talking out of my a$$, but here it is anyways. lol

Breaking - Advantage Cubc - I'm assuming that Cubc weighs more than OMGWTF.

2 through the money balls - Advantage OMGWTF especially with the spot

Experience under pressure - Advantage Cubc - This is big. I'm guessing this is why a lot of money is going in his direction.

Preparation - Advantage OMGWTF

Location - Advantage OMGWTF - Closer to home.

Table type - Slight advantage to Cubc.

Key to the match, Cubc's breaking. If Cubc's break is erratic, or even just plain unlucky, he's gonna be in big trouble.

Any other comments? It's an open forum. As you see, you don't have to know what you're talking about.

( Edit 5/19 - Looks like I was completely wrong about the breaks and experience under pressure and the table type. lol )

"Mongo pawn in game of life."

Last edited by Da Poet; 05-18-2008 at 10:57 AM.