View Single Post
Sterling 2x4 hard cue case
Old
  (#1)
spliced
AzB Silver Member
spliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond reputespliced has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sterling 2x4 hard cue case - 12-21-2009, 01:58 AM

Recently purchased this case from sterling and I must say it is definitely the most economical and best protection for the dollar of any case on the market. I had originally planned to buy a knockoff for $120 more but changed my mind at the last minute and I'm so glad I did. This case is very well made and has everything I needed, including pocket room and light weight. It features Barton's cushioned dividers and organic rebound which keep your cues snug and secure without being too tight. Customer service has been excellent as well and overall I am very happy with my purchase.

http://www.cuesight.com/sth6bk.html