Thread: JB case REVIEW
View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
jacobyguy
Matt
jacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond reputejacobyguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-25-2012, 07:40 AM

yours must be very intricate. Im sure mine was so fast because it is a j-flowers tribute and it doesnt have any hand tooling. Just costum dye and a laser engraved name. shoot karen an email, im sure she would be glad to give you an update.

As for my case... i took it to my first tournement yesterday, the tournement was played in a downtown area with about 8 bars in a 2 block radius. players walked from bar to bar to play there next match, and i must say that the flowers tribute 3x6 isnt light. (i was carying 2 butts and 5 shafts) i wouldnt campare it to the ruck sak i luged around in the military but if i wern't a young buck i might be irritated by its weight. The sholder strap pad provides just enough padding to make it comfortable to carry.
Love the ultrapad interior and the protection the entire case provides.

Love the finish and the look.

Love the storage space, i can carry all my tools and my 2 playing cues and still have space for an opportune buy if needed.

L shaped zippers are not the smoothist but may free up over time as the leather on the pockets gets more flexable.

Last edited by jacobyguy; 08-19-2016 at 12:31 PM.